Prologue

Living in a Jumble of Wishes

Prologue

“I want to be beautiful,” I said with a sigh. My reflection in the mirror just stared back at me. At the age of fourteen, my dull brown eyes were blank, my brown hair was frizzy and messy like it always was, and my face was just plain.

That night, I went to sleep with only one thought in my mind and that was how much I wanted to be beautiful.

The next morning was when I found out that I could have everything I wanted; everything I wished for.

Much to my surprise, when I woke up and stood in front of my bathroom mirror, I was prettier. My hair was shinier and softer, my eyes were brighter, and my face just looked… Better.

It wasn’t a major change. I still had the same features but it was like they were prettier now.

I wasn’t imagining it because in the next few weeks I got a lot of comments about how I’m getting prettier.

And from this day on, I started saying what I wanted at night before sleeping and I’ll get it the next morning.

No one really knew about that and I wasn’t really planning on telling anyone.

Oh how amazing my life is going to be from now on, was my thought at the age of fourteen but now at the age of sixteen and in the middle of my junior year in high school, I’m not so sure anymore.

Why? You ask. Well let’s start from the beginning, shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! :)

I know it sounds like a fantasy story but there won't be any unicorns haha it's not really fantasy, just a teenage story about popularity and friendship with a little bit of wishes ;)

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy it (:Don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a wonderful day everyone! <3