00:35

A/N: 

cheers practice was time consuming but here's an update for you guys!

  _____________________________  

The intervals between our conversation varies. Silence would either lasted for a minute or three before one of us started talking once more. I digested what he just told me in less than five minutes. The reality of the whole situation slowly unfolding itself.. I wanted to comfort him — but I didn't knew how. So we sat there, in silence, waiting for something to come up and looking at the tiny gap. 

I noticed his eyes were starting to get droopy and soon he asked me, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

"I'm tired—but I'm not sleepy. Go ahead and sleep, Jack."

"Alright, I'm going to take a quick nap for a minute or two. That conversation drained the living daylight out of me." 

"Y-yeah okay— I'm going to wait."

"Wait for what?" he asked.

"For someone," I sighed "For anyone to notice that there are two people stuck in the elevator."

"Okay , suit yourself  — wake me up in a minute or two." he yawned.

Jack adjusted himself so he could get a comfortable position to sleep. 

After a lot of trashing and turning around, he opted to laying his head on my shoulder, and I didn't mind at all.

And as I continued to look at him, I could feel my own eyelids grew heavy, and I knew I wouldn't stay up waiting. So I drifted off to my usual dreamless sleep once again. 

  _____________________________