00:45

[Dedicated to bauhalsey because she's cool and she likes HALSEY AND 5SOS OMAGAH]

Pleease read the author's note in the end. Thank you!

____________________________

I felt bad for him. I felt guilty for even considering asking that question. My heart ache for this stranger whom i met half an hour, or more, ago. I wished everything was back in it's place. Back to normal. Back to when the jigsaw puzzle haven't lost its pieces one by one yet.

He pulled back from the hug and wiped his face with the sleeves of his shirt. Jack looked at me and gave me a half-hearted smile.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not judging me or thinks I'm a bad person. I just," he released a shaky breath, "Thank you."

"It wasn't your fault. She's going to get better. She's just — in a deep sleep right now." I nudged his shoulder, trying to sound optimistic to boost his spirit.

"Yeah."

*

We're sitting crossed-legs next to each other waiting for the damn security, or someone to do something while staring, yet again — at the tiny gap in between the unmoving doors. We didn't talk much, but the silence wasn't awkward in the slightest. It was the kind that could last for centuries with neither of us feeling uncomfortable.

"What time is it?"

"Wait let me check." He pulledout his phone from his pocket and unlocks it. "16:15" he said defeatedly.

"So we've been stuck for approximetely,"

"40 minutes or so."

"Oh great, you reminded me of my toilet urgencies."

I looked at him and laughed at his face. Not those chuckles or polite laughs you give someone but those laugh-out-loud laughs that brought tears to your eyes. I clutched my stomach in an attempt to stop laughing at his miserable face but even the corner of his lips twitched a little. And soon we broke into a new wave of laughter. 

____________________________

Author's Note:

Okay so I've decided that this book will end at 1:00 or 1:05.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!

Please don't forget to follow, vote and comment!

:)