00:05

[Dedicated to Gemstone2002 for being super supportive and downright awesome]

    _____________________________

"Great. Wonderful. Splendid. This is just grand don't you think?"

"Um I-" I was rudely interrupted by his excessive banging and shouts of anger.

"HEY! IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE! OI! COME ON!"

He started pacing back and forth in this confined space and muttered incoherent words. I chose to rather leaned on the railings in the corner than be in the way of him pacing around. There was tiny gap in the middle the door, big enough to allow some light to enter, enabling us to see a little in the dark.

His footsteps were starting to amplified my fear of the elevator dropping, and were also becoming a nuisance to hear.

"You should probab-"

"I really, don't need you telling me what to do right now"  he snapped and threw me a cold look that sent chills through my bones.

My mouth hung open in the air at his strange outburst . We were two strangers stuck in an elevator for God knows how long, why couldn't he, at least, try to be civil? My mood was decelerating within seconds at how his words reminded me of him. And I was reduced to my shell once more.

i didn't replied him, or even utter some witty remark like I usually. I just stood there, in silence, counting the seconds passing by until the elevator would work again.

_____________________________

Please don't forget to vote and/or  comment if you enjoyed this chapter <3