Chapter 12

"Jonny," I cried into the phone. He and the guys were on the road, in Pittsburgh I think. They should be hopping on the plane any minute. There was a lot of back ground noise on the Jonny's end.

"Guys! Shut up," Jon yelled and then he spoke again, "What's wrong babe? Is that baby ok? Are you okay? What's wrong!?"

"The baby... It-It kicked Jonny! Oh my god! I can't believe it," I cheered as tears ran down my cheeks. I hiccupped and sniffled.

"That... That's great honey! I can't wait to get back home... I have to go! We're about to board the plane. Now, go to bed! I'll see you in the morning," He told me, his voice really soft.

"Alright Jonny. I'll see you when you get home," I replied and let the tears continue to run down my cheeks.

"Goodnight babe," was the last thing I heard before I put my phone on the nightstand fell asleep. I then fell asleep in our bed, dreaming about what our baby would be like. I know what you're thinking... OUR bed? Yeah. We both agreed that it may be moving too fast... But we want to have everything ready for the baby once it comes.

When I woke up from my slumber the bed was dipped down next to me. I let out a sigh of relief, "Hey Jonny. I'm glad you're home."

"Me too baby... I can't believe it's starting to move," Jonny whispered as he wrapped and arm around me. I leaned into him, placing my head on his bare chest and smiled taking in his scent.

"Yeah... I started feeling a nudge in my stomach and then I actually realized what it was," I told him with a little giggle.

He rested his large hand on my stomach, "That's just unbelievable. Hey, so the Hawks lined up a photo shoot for me next Tuesday... I'm going to have to miss your birthing class."

I sighed and took a deep breath, "That's fine, Jonny. I guess I can get Robby to come with me..."

"But," Jonny tailed off, "I've got someone who volunteered to go with you. Now, I have no idea why... But he sounded genuinely interested!'

"Oh god. Which one of the guys wants to go," I asked and looked up at him even though it was too dark for him to see me.

Jonny physically stiffened and let out a sharp breath, "Kaner."

I began laughing and patted his abdomen before whispering, "Haha you're funny Jonny! Now seriously... It was Saader wasn't it? He's an Odd Fellow."

"Uh Darling... I'm being serious. Pat was more than happy to volunteer to help you out he said and I quote 'I want to help my future God Child!'," Jonny told me and rubbed my back soothingly.

I let out a huff, "Alright. I suppose he can do it. You know, if he really wants to," I replied and coughed.

Jonny's hand returned to my stomach, "Alright. I think we should get back to slee- Oh Shit! No way! It's kicking. Chrissy! It's really kicking."

I giggled and leaned up to place a sloppy kiss on his define, muscular jaw that had slight stubble on it, "I love you baby. Goodnight." I was out like a light in about 10 seconds.

I awoke to a pressure on my bladder and a bright light shining into our room. My brain quickly processed that I needed to go to the bathroom because I had SOMEONE kicking it. I cannot wait to get this baby out of me so I'm not always taking trips to the bathroom, especially when I'm in public. Some are pretty scary. It is Chicago after all. I quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

When I was done with my business I walked out of the bathroom I studied Jonny. He looked so peaceful sleeping with his mouth slightly opened. I smiled and made my way into the kitchen and looked around in the fridge before deciding on having some pineapple juice.

I then decided to go into the living room and turned on the TV. After a good hour of me just sitting there and flipping from channel to channel before Jonny came shuffling out of our room. He smiled at me with his great fake smile before walking into the kitchen. He came out a good 15 minutes later with a mug of coffee. He sat down next to me.

His coffee smelled amazing, "Man. That smells so good Jonny! Can I pleeeeeaaaassseeee have a sip babe?"

He let out a sigh and held it out to me, "Fine. You're not supposed to intake a lot of caffeine. However, according to a magazine that I was reading, tea might be a good alternate for you." I took a quick swig and handed it back to him.

"Mmm I love coffee. And by the way.... Eww. I cannot stand tea and you know it... and... You're calling me Chrissy," I replied my voice soaking of shock.

"Yeah... When the baby began to kick last night... I finally felt like our lives were perfectly fit together. Everything's clicked," he whispered and leaned into kiss me.

As he did the little one began to kick, "Oof. Gosh. This little one may be a soccer player with its strong legs! Jonny what do you want to name it?"

He quickly jumped up and put his mug on the table jogging off to the bedroom. He was back in a few seconds. Jonny had a piece of paper in his hand. He unfolded it and handed it to me. It was a list. A list of like 20 names- both genders. He started pointing to a few, "I like Adrian, Ashley, Bobbie, Jamie, Jordan, Logan, Riley and Sam. I those are my tops but... Anything on here I'd be happy with."

I smiled down at the list written in Jonny's messy handwriting. I smiled and pointed at one of the names, "I like this one."

"It's perfect babe," Jonny whispered and leaned over kissing me on the forehead.

***

Only 4 more chapters and an Epilogue!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

- JJ:)