Chapter 1

"Do you know who the Father is," Robby asked as he sat down with his bowl of cereal at the kitchen table.

 I slowly nodded as I looked over at him, my lips straight. I've been thinking about it all morning. It's completely ridiculous. I can't believe I even went to bed with him in the first place.

"Who... Who... oh my god! Was it that one blonde dude with the spikey hair," He asked as he sloppily ate his Lucky Charms.

I shook my head and giggled, "He may have been all over me but... He was annoying as hell and I couldn't wait for him to get away from me!"

"Oh god! Thank the lord!!! He seemed like a very, very odd individual," Robby mumbled and looked up at me with a small smirk playing on his lips. "Then who was it, huh," He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked over at him with watery eyes, "He was tall and muscular. And his name was Jonathan..."

"And," Robby pressed as he made a motion with his hands.

"And His name was Jonathan Toews... and He's on the Blackhawks," I mumbled and placed my hands on the table in defeat.

Robby literally dropped his spoon into his cereal bowl and splashed milk all over, "Oh. My. God. You're the one who he's been looking for, for the past 3 months!?!?!?!"

My eyes opened wide and I looked at him in complete shock, "Wait. What? He's.... What?!?!"

"He's been looking for 'The most beautiful woman he's ever met.' And he claims that this woman has 'beautiful brown eyes and the most beautiful luscious brown hair he has ever seen'. He also couldn't remember this girl's name or wasn't willing to release it. I can't believe you didn't know Christina! He's gotten like half of the team to search for you and post stuff on Twitter!"

"Wait... What," I mumbled trying to take it all in and comprehend it all at once.

 "You have to tell him Chrissy!!!!"

"I-I can't! No. NO! I will not. It isn't me that he is talking about. It's just not," I looked at him and tears started running down my cheeks again.

He sighed as he finished his cereal, "Yeah. You go with that Chrissy! I'm gonna go now. I've got to get to work... And you need to think about it. Look it up on YouTube. He had a news conference about it."

  "Mhm. Go to work now. I'll Have fun googling stuff on my day off," I told me as he quickly washed his bowl and headed out the door.

"Yeah... See ya! Have a nice day," He told me as he walked out the front door.

 I just sat around the apartment for about 2 hours before deciding to grab my bowling bag and going bowling. Bowling usually takes my mind off of things. So I took out my rolling bag and rolled it out of the apartment, locking the door behind me.

 Soon enough I was rolling down the street, about a block and a half before getting to the ally. I walked into the ally and saw my usual guy, "Hey Tony! Can I get a lane, please!?"

"Hey Chrissy! Lucky you! There are only 2 lanes left! There is a huge group coming in today," Tony told me as he smiled and rung me up. "Hey, you know what!?! You come here enough and this group is over paying... I'll give you unlimited free bowling today!"

"Well, thank you! Lane 15, like normal," I asked with a small smile.

 "You know it!!!! Have fun! Maybe your 300 will come today!"

"Let's hope! Thanks again Tony!"

**********

So what did you guys think about this chapter?! I'm a writer that loves feed back! So if you guys have some that's be great!

Until Next time;

JJ :)

P.S Sorry the chapter was short. They'll be longer from now on!