Chapter 14

Kellin's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I ended things with Vic. Right now I was currently going over to Gabe's to hang out with him and Justin. I pull into his yard and get out, going up to his house. I enter without knocking because I he told me too. I see him and Justin cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie. The hadn't noticed me yet so I creeped up behind them before positioning myself so I was next to their ears. "Give me your soul," I screech, causing them to jump and fall off the couch.

I double over laughing at them. They turn to me and glare after they stand up. "You fûcking bítch! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Justin exclaims. "I seriously thought a demon came to get me!" Gabe squeals. "Y-you sh-should have s-seen your f-f-faces," I gasp out in between laughs. After I calm down I sit in the recliner while they go back to their cuddling position. "Where's your other half?" Gabe smirks.

"I, uh, I don't know," I shrug. I haven't told my friends that we broke up yet or why. "Dude, you guys are attached at the hip. What do you mean you don't know?" Justin scoffs. I look down at my lap sadly. "I just don't," my voice cracks. "Kellin, what happened?" Gabe asks, coming over to kneel in front of me. "I-I was at the m-mall when I s-saw h-him w-with D-Dani. T-they w-were h-holding hands. I texted h-him and ended it. T-turns out he was chea-cheating o-on m-me!" I choke out.

"That son of a bítch!" Gabe yells. He and Justin cuss him out and rant about how he's going to get what's coming to him. "G-guys. Please don't. I love him," I whisper. "Dâmn, he used the L word. Oh hell no! That aśśhat is going to pay!" Gabe declares, tapping away on his phone before sitting on the couch. I wipe away my tears before curling up in a ball, my head resting on the arm of the recliner.

I was just about to doze off when a knock sounds at the door. Gabe gets up and opens it. Jack, Nick, Jack B., Alex, Mike, Tony, and Jaime enter. I close my eyes, ignoring them. "Is he sleeping?" a voice asks. "No," I croak out. "Dâmn, can't even give your best friend a hug?" they ask. I open my eyes to see Jack standing there, his arms outstretched. I don't look him in his eyes and stand up, hugging him tightly and burying my face in his chest. He hugs me back before pulling away, meeting my eyes.

"Who made you cry?" he asks. I shrug as Gabe answers him. "His aśśhole of an ex, Vic Fuentes," he calls out. Everyone starts chatting about how to kill him and I shake my head. "Sorry guys, but Kellin kind of loves him, so it's a no go," Justin shakes his head as they all look at me. I shrug as they all burst into chatter. My phone rings and I answer it after seeing that it's Alan.

"Hey Ally," I say. "Hey Kells. Do you wanna come over for dinner?" Alan asks. "Uh, sure," I reply. "Okay and that guy can come too. The one you're dating," he says. "Sorry, but, uh, he can't make it," I lie, biting my lip. "Oh, okay, well, can you come over now so we can hang for a little bit?" Alan asks. "Sure, I'll be there in a few," I tell him. We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone.

I find Gabe and Justin and tell them I have to be somewhere. They wave me off and I leave the house, getting into my car and driving to Alan's. I get there and go up to his house, knocking in the door. He opens it holding his daughter. "Kellin!" he smiles, stepping aside so I could come in. "Hey Ally," I grin. We go into the living room and sit on the couch. He holds the baby and bounces her gently. "So, how have things been?" Alan asks. "Good," I shrug. He meets my eyes and shakes his head. "No they haven't, what happened?" he asks.

"I caught Vic cheating on me, with his ex girlfriend," I sigh. "That bastard!" Alan exclaims. "Yeah, all of my friends were planning to murder him," I chuckle. "What do you mean were?" Alan asks. "Well, I love the aśśhole," I shrug. "Shít. I'm still letting Austin whip his aśś," Alan shakes his head. "Not too bad," I shake my head. "Okay. Hey, wanna hold Melody?" Alan changes the subject.

"Sure!" I smile. He hands me the baby and I hold her carefully. I coo down at her and look at Alan. "She's beautiful," I compliment. "Thanks Kellin," he smiles. "Yup," I smile. The door opens and in walks Austin with grocery bags. "Hey babe, let me help you," Alan smiles, getting up and going over to Austin. He takes some bags as Austin and I greet each other. They go into the kitchen to put away stuff and I bounce Melody slightly when she starts to wiggle. She starts crying and Alan runs in to take her from me. He bounces her as he calls to Austin. "Babe, make a bottle," Alan demands. Alan sits next to me and rocks Melody. Austin comes in with the bottle an hands it to Alan.

Melody instantly starts drinking the stuff in the bottle. Austin goes back into the kitchen and my phone goes off. I look at it and see that Gabe is calling. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey, would you be opposed to the idea of us beating Vic and giving him broken bones all over?" Gabe asks. "Gabe! You can not just go around breaking peoples bones!" I exclaim. "But he broke your heart! You only have one of those? You have 206 bones so I thought about it. Plus I don't know if ai could break his heart, it seems he doesn't have one," Gabe jokes. I chuckle slightly. "Gabe, if that was your reasoning to a cop you would be arrested before you could blink," I inform him. "Well, fine," he huffs.

"Okay, well, bye," I say before hanging up the phone. "What was that about?" Alan asks. "Gave wanted to put Vic in a full body cast," I shake my head. "The little aśśhole would deserve it," Alan shrugs. I sigh as he gets up and puts Melody in the bouncy seat because she was sleeping. "Why does he deserve it?" Austin asks as he sits on the opposite end of the couch. "Because the jerk cheated on Kelly," Alan informs him as he sits in the middle of us. "Want me to kick his aśś?" Austin asks, looking at me. "No," I shake my head as Alan shouts, "Yes!"

"Done deal. Where does he live?" Austin asks. "I'm not letting you go beat the living day lights out of him," I shake  my head. "Why not?" Austin whines. "Because I said so!" I exclaim. "Fine Mom," Austin pouts. I roll my eyes as Alan sat on Austin's lap. "Is spaghetti okay for dinner?" Alan asks and I nod. "Sure," I smile as Austin grins, "Whatever you make is fine by me." Alan rolls his eyes before putting in The Little Mermaid. I lean against the back of the couch, my hand on my stomach. I turn my attention to the movie, losing myself in Disney.

{Hello! So, what to you think of the story so far?

I'll be skipping a few months next chapter. No worries, Kellic will eventually be back together...maybe. Anywho, have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things!!}