Chapter 5

Kellin's P.O.V.

A couple of days later I decided to just tell Vic in person. Right now Jack and Gabe were going to come with me for support, well, if Vic agreed to meet up. I pull out my phone and scroll down to Vic's contact. I press call and hold the phone up to my ear. "Hello," Vic answers and I take a deep breath. "Uh, hey Vic," I bite my lip."Oh, hey Kellin. What's up?" Vic asks. "Uh, nothing. But would you be willing to meet me at Dunkin' Donuts? I have to tell you something," I state.

"Sure, when?" Vic asks. "Can we do it now?" I question. "Yeah, I'll see you in a few," Vic says. "Okay, bye," I breathe. "Bye," he says. I hang up and look at Jack and Gabe worriedly. "Relax. Everything's going to be fine," Jack smiles. I sigh and get up, slipping on my TOMS. We just finished eating so I really hoped it would stay down. I grab my wallet, keys and phone before standing in front of the guys. "Let's go," I sigh before running back upstairs for the sonogram. I go back downstairs and out to the car where the guys are waiting for me.

I unlock the car and they climb in, Jack in the passenger seat and Gabe in the backseat. I get in and start the car, giving Jack the sonogram to hold. I play whatever CD is in my stereo as I drive to Dunkin' Donuts, not really paying attention to the music. We pull into Dunkin' Donuts and I park before we go inside. I look around for Vic and don't see him. We decide to order coffee while we wait and I give them money which they deny. "Kellin, just go sit down and relax," Gabe sighs.

I do as he says and sit in a booth. I lay the sonogram on the table and stare at it, putting my hand to my stomach. I smile and look up when Jack and Gabe sit down across from me. Gabe hands me my coffee. "Thank you," I smile, taking a sip. We sit in silence until a shadow looms over our table. I look and see that it's Vic. "Uh, hey Vic," I smile. "Hey Kellin, what did you need to talk to me about?" he sits next to me.

I slide him the sonogram after looking at Jack and Gabe. "Aww, is someone in your family pregnant?" Vic asks, smiling at the sonogram. "Uh something like that," I nervously chuckle. "Oh, well, what does this have to do with me?" Vic asks, looking at me confused. "Uh, nothing," I shake my head. "Kellin," Gabe says in a warning tone. "Okay, okay," I sigh.

"What's going on?" Vic asks. "Vic, uh, I'm pregnant, and the baby is yours," I blurt out. We stare at each other and he searches my eyes. "Are you serious?" he scoffs. "Deadly," I nod. "I think you're lying," he crosses his arms. "Why would I lie about something like that?" I ask. "Maybe for attention or some weird twisted revenge," Vic shrugs. "If I wanted revenge I would have done something way more efficient and different. But I would never lie to someone, telling them I'm pregnant with their child," I rant.

"Sure, I'm going to need more proof than a sonogram. I could get a sonogram from anyone who was or is pregnant," Vic frowns. "What? Do you want me to pee on a pregnancy test? Is the sonogram of your son or daughter not enough?" I ask getting irritated. "Kellin, calm down," Jack warns me and I nod, taking deep breaths. "Why does he need to calm down?" Vic asks.

"Because he's pregnant with your child you aśśhat," Gabe scoffs. Vic humph a and I seriously want to slap him. I calm down and sigh. I wouldn't want to hurt the baby in any way. "Whatever. If you don't believe me, then you don't believe me. I just wanted to tell you about the baby. If you don't want it, then fine. But please don't waste my time with your not believing it nonsense," I huff, taking back the sonogram.

"I'm going to need some time to think about this," Vic says coldly before getting up and storming off. I slump in my seat and let out a tired sigh. "Damn, he's either an idiot, in denial, or most likely both," Gabe shrugs. I nod in agreement. We decide to finish our coffee before heading to my house.

The drive back I silent and when we get to the house we go up to my room. I kick off my TOMS before laying the sonogram on my nightstand. I lay on my bed against the wall while Jack and Gabe sit facing each other on the other side. My phone rings and I answer it, not looking at the caller I.D. "Hello," I smile. "Hey Kellin, your father and I are going to be home in a few hours," my Mom says. "Okay, is spaghetti okay for dinner?" I ask.

"Yes, sounds perfect. Anyways, would you like us to pick up your cap and graduation gown for tomorrow?" my Mom asks. "Yes please," I sigh. I totally forgot that I still had graduation. "Okay darling I'll see you soon, okay?" my Mom asks. "Okay Mom. Bye, I love you," I smile. "Bye, love you too," my Mom says.

I hang up and look at the guys. "Guys, I totally forgot to tell my parents," I widen my eyes. "Dude, sucks to be you," Jack winces. "Yeah, anyways, I've got to clean and then cook dinner," I sit up. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Gabe asks. "I always do it, so it really shouldn't affect the baby," I shrug. They nod and let me up. They follow me downstairs and decide to bother Nick for a ride. I shrug and start cleaning. All I really had to do was vacuum and wipe down the tables along with the few dishes in the sink. I vacuumed the living room and wiped down the tables before moving into the kitchen.

I do the few dishes and sweep before looking around at the clean house. A car horn honks outside and I wave goodbye to Jack and Gabe as they walk out. I check the time and sigh when I see that it's only 3:26. I decide to hang out in my room until closer to 5. I look around my room and decide to pick up the dirty clothes and trash on the floor. I vacuum after I finished picking up the floor and make my bed. I decide to go get a frame for the sonogram and grab it off the nightstand.

I slip on my TOMS and make sure I have my wallet, keys and phone before going out to my room. I head out to my car and get it, starting it up. The sonogram sits on the passenger seat as I drive to Walmart. I grab the sonogram and get out of my car. I had parked near the front near the home and pharmacy side.

I walk back to the frames and find one that goes perfectly with the sonogram. I decide to get a Snickers and Dr. Pepper too. I pay for everything and go out to my car before opening the frame and putting the sonogram in it. I smile at how it looks before grabbing my Dr. Pepper and taking a sip of it. I finally start the at and back out, driving home. I got in and decided to start making dinner. I put on a pot of water to boil as I brown the meat for the hamburger sauce.

The noodles were just put into the water when my Mm and Dad came through the door with their bags. I help them bring them in and set it all down. After I put the bags down my Mom pulls me into a tight hug and I hug her back. She pulls away and smiles at me. "How have you been? I've missed you so much," she smiles. "I've been fine and I've missed you too. Dinner's almost done and I have to talk to you afterwards," I smile, going back into the kitchen. I finish the food before dividing it among three plates. I set them on the table along with glasses of milk for us all.

"Dinner is done!" I call. They walk into the dining room and sit down. I sit down after they do and we eat as they tell me about their vacation. I nod and question some things. Eventually we finish and they help me clean up. We decide to sit in the living room as I tell them and so notice my graduation cap and gown on the back of the couch and the bags missing.

"Thank you," I smile, motioning to the cap and gown. "No problem sweetheart. Now, what did you need to tell us?" my Mom asks. I have them sit down while I go get the sonogram. I stand in front of them, my heart beating fastly. It was harder telling them than it was Vic. I didn't really care what Vic thought as much as my parents. They raised me and if I disappointed them, it would disappoint me.

I feel a tear trickle down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. "Honey, what's wrong?" my Mom asks. I hand them the frame and watch as they stare at it in confusion. "I didn't know that you were into girls. You seem to gay to function at times," my Dad frowns. I give a watery laugh. "No Dad, it's not a girl's," I sigh. "Then what is it?" my Dad asks. A knock sounds on the door as I tell them. "Mom, Dad, I'm pregnant," I breathe.

{Hello there! So, who do you think is at the door?

Do you like the longer chapters?

Anywho, comment or message me questions. Have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things!}