Chapter 17

A week later....

Kellin's P.O.V.

For the past week Vic has been trying to get me to hang out but I always came up with some excuse. So after talking to all of my friends and getting lectured by Alan and Austin, I planned something. Today Vic and I were going to go to the little local music festival that they hold every year with Alan, Austin and Melody. I finish slipping on my TOMS as my phone rings.

I answer it without checking caller I.D. "Hello," I say as I grab my wallet and keys and go downstairs. "Hey Kelly. We're out front waiting for you," Alan informs me. "Okay, thanks for letting me know, I'll be right out," I smile. "Kay, bye," he says, hanging up the phone.

I go downstairs and shout out a bye to my parents who were sitting on the couch. I hobble down the steps and to Alan and Austin's car. Alan motions to Austin's side and I get in over there. I climb in the back and smile at them. "Hi guys," I greet them as I close the door. They both say their hello's before backing out of the driveway. "Do Vic's going to meet us there?" Alan asks, glancing back at me. "He's supposed to," I nod.

"Okay," he nods. We make small talk on the way there and I sigh as we pull into the parking lot. It wasn't that full of people since it was just for locals. We get out and walk to the grassy area. Local bands and artists were performing on the big white gazebo that was there. Along the edges were where people were selling things that weren't food. A little closer to the gazebo was where the vendors were, starting to cook for the crowd that was to come. Under the trees were metal folding chairs for people who didn't think to bring their own lawn chairs.

"Is Vic here yet?" Alan asks as he sits down. "No, but he'll text me when he gets here," I inform him as I sit next to him. Austin sat on the other side of Alan, putting Melody's baby stroller in front of him. Austin and Alan strike up a conversation while I quietly sit there. I look around for anyone I know, but don't see anybody.

My phone goes off with a text and I stand up to take my phone out of my pocket. I see that it's from Vic and open it. 'I'm here. Where are you?' I read his text before replying and standing back up to shove my phone in my pocket. I sit back down again, closing my eyes as a nice breeze goes through. "Hey guys," a voice says and I open my eyes to see Vic. We exchange greetings before I stand up. "Let's go look around," I smile. "Okay, sure thing," he grins. I grab his hand out of excitement and drag him off to the tables and little tents set up.

The first one we stop at has jewelry. I look at everything before looking at the sales lady. "How my much are the necklaces?" I question, picking up a beautiful heart shaped locket with Mom written across it in fancy script. "They range between 8 and 45 dollars," she smiles. "Okay, what about this one?" I ask. "Thirty," she replies. I nod before setting it down and looking at Vic. He was examining a bracelet so I continued looking.

I didn't find anything else I liked so I just waited for Vic to get done looking. He sets the bracelet down before smiling at me. "All done?" he asks. "Yeah," I nod. We walk to the next booth and I examine the tables. There were bath bombs, shower gels, shampoo, conditioner and other stuff that involves showers or baths. I look at the bath bombs, not seeing any I like I turn to Vic who was disinterested.

We continue walking around and looking at the things people are selling. "Hey Kellin, I was wondering if I could take you on a date tonight?" Vic asks, nervousness with every word. I stop walking and turn to stare at him. "What?" I question. "I want to take you on a date tonight. Only if you want to though," he smiles. "Why?" I ask. "I just hate why I've put you through and it's even worse because the stress could have harmed the baby. I want to make it up to you by bringing you out on a really nice date," he smiles at me.

I ponder it for a few minutes before looking into his eyes. "Sure I'll go on a date with you," I smile up at him. "Thank you so much!" he exclaims, pulling me into a hug. I bury my face into his chest and sigh. I wouldn't of said no even if I wanted to. I love him and I love seeing others happy.

~~~~~~Time skip to date~~~~~~

"Honey, Vic's here!" my Mom calls from downstairs. "Okay," I reply before grabbing my phone and wallet and going downstairs. I explained to my Mom and Dad that I was going on a date with Vic. To day they weren't happy with it was an understatement. I got to the bottom of the stairs to see my parents glaring at an uncomfortable Vic.

"Bye Mom, bye Dad, I'll be home soon," I smile before dragging Vic out the door. He looks at me sadly. "I really fûcked up, didn't I?" he questions as we stand outside. "Yeah," I nod, dropping his wrist from my grip. "Shít," he sighs, running a hand through his hair. I felt a tinge of sympathy for him, the guy that cheated on me and broke of all contact. I shake my head before smiling at him. "Well, now's your chance to fix what you fûcked up," I inform him, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. He looks down at our intertwined hands before smiling brightly at me. "Let's go!" he smiles, tugging me to his car. I laugh and follow, feeling something tug at my heart.

{Oh heeeeeeeeey!!! So, I'm fixing Kellic! Do you love me now?

Anywho, next chapter will explain why he cheated. And there date will probably be cliché, but that's okay. I hope anyway. Remember to smile and have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things!!!!}