Chapter 15

Two months later.....

Kellin's P.O.V.

I tap my fingers on the arm if my chair as I sit in the waiting room. I was here alone like I had been for the couple of other appointments. Vic hasn't contacted me ever since we broke up. I usually give Mike the updates and a sonogram of our child. He was excited he was going to be an Uncle and we had gotten closer, so have Tony, Jaime and I. We never really talked about Vic and I was fine with that. "Kellin," a nurse calls, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I get up and rest a hand on my round stomach as I follow the nurse down the halls. "The doctor will be right with you," she says before exiting the room. I sit on the bed and hum a tune as I kick my feet softly. A knock sounds on the door before Dr. Merrick pops in. "Hey Kellin, how've ya been?" he smiles as he sets up stuff. "Good, you?" I ask. "Great. Please lift up your shirt and lay back," he smiles. "Any questions?" Dr. Merrick asks as he spreads the cold jelly on my stomach.

"When is the baby supposed to start kicking?" I ask. "Someone during the second trimester. So anywhere around four to six months," Dr. Merrick smiles. I nod and we watch the screen as the baby shows up. He points out the body parts and I smile. "When can I find out the gender?" I ask. "Most likely at your next appointment," he grins. I squeal and he chuckles. "Two sonograms?" he asks. "Please," I nod. He hands me a tissue to wipe off the jelly while he gets the sonograms.

I pull my shirt down before taking the sonograms. "Thank you Dr. Merrick, see you next time," I smile. "Bye Kellin," he waves. I walk up to the receptionist and make another appointment before going to my car. I decided to go to McDonalds since it was 1:07 and I haven't eaten since 8 this morning. I pull into the parking lot, parking across the road from the entrance. I get out and make my way inside the fast food restaurant.

I stand in line behind an elderly couple, smiling as they look at each other with adoration. After minutes of waiting, it's finally my turn. "Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?" the guy behind the register asks. "Can I have a number ten with a large sweet tea?" I smile. "Okay, what sauce?" he asks. "Ranch," I shrug. "Okay, anything else?" he asks. "No sir," I smile. "For here are to go?" he asks. "For here," I reply. "Okay, your total will be $9.57," he informs me. I hand him a ten and he gives me my change.

I put the change into the little charity thing along with a dollar and wait for my order. They call my number and I grab the tray and make my way to the drink dispensers.  I put ice in my cup before filling it with sweet tea. I put on the kid and grab a straw before making my way to the empty table in the corner. I sit at the small table, putting the tray and my drink on it's surface.

I look up as I hear the door open, seeing the Fuentes brothers walk in. I immediately look down, focusing on my food. I take a sip if my drink as my throat starts to feel tight. Mike turns and looks around, his gaze falling on me. He gives a wave as Vic orders their food and I flutter my fingers. I start eating my chicken nuggets and French fries, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

I was halfway through with my meal when Mike came over. "Hey, wanna hang with Tony and I tonight?" he asks. "Sure," I nod. "Cool, I'll text you the details later," he smiles. "Okay, see ya," I smile. "Bye," he waves, going over to where Vic is sitting. I finish and throw away my trash, going up to the counter and ordering a mocha frappé. After I get my frappé I exit the fast food restaurant. I get in my car and drive around, seeing if there are any places for rent.

I drive around for about an hour before going to my parents house. I see their cars in the driveway and park in my spot. I go inside after grabbing my stuff and decide to speak to my parents who were sitting on the couch. "Mom, Dad?" I sit down in the recliner. "Yes Kellin?" my Mom asks as my dad mutes the T.V. "I wanted to talk to you about me moving out," I smile. "Oh, well, you can stay as long as you like, there's no rush to move," my Dad informs me. "I know, but I want to raise the baby in our own house," I sigh.

"Well, to do that you need a steady income," my Mom reminds. "True," I huff. "You could just stay with us until you get everything settled and sorted," my dad smiles. "Okay, thanks," I smile. "No problem," my Mom smiles as my Dad unmutes the T.V. My phone signals that I have a message so I dig it out of my pocket.

'Hey dude, bonfire tonight in the beach at 8.'

'Okay.' I reply to Mike as I look at my parents. "Mom, Dad, can I go hang out with some friends tonight?" I ask. They nod and I tell Mike that I'll be there. I let out a yawn, covering it with my hand. I decide to head up to my room for a nap.

As I get into my room I kick off my TOMS before plugging in my phone and putting in a mixed CD I made. I close my blinds before crawling under my covers and laying on my left side. I rub circles on my stomach as I focus on the music. Eventually I get tired enough and fall into a dreamless sleep.

{Oh heeeeeeey! So, next chapter, expect the gosh dang Kellic! Sorry it's short, it's kind of a filler. Anywho, comment or message me any questions. Have an amazingly wonderful day and don't forget to smile!}