Chapter 9

Kellin's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I frown as I stretch, hearing a crinkling sound. I search around under my covers before my fingers come into contact with a paper. I bring it out from under the covers and see that it's a piece of notebook paper folded in half with my name written on it. I open it up and read it.

'Dear Kellin,

Good morning gorgeous! I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye but you looked so peaceful while you slept. Text me when you wake up.

Sincerely,
Vic xoxoxo'

I smile at the note before shaking my head. What the hell happened to him not wanting me to contact him at all to him always wanting me too? I shrug it off and grab my phone, texting and telling Vic that I'm awake. I walk into my bathroom and decide to take a quick shower after peeing. I turn on the water and strip off my clothes. I feel nausea building up and hover over the toilet bowl, throwing up before flushing the toilet and rinsing out my mouth. I brush my teeth quickly before going back over to the shower.

I step under the hot water and stand there, letting it cascade over my body. After a few minutes of standing under the water I quickly wash up before stepping out and drying off. I wrap the towel around my waist and walk into my room. I dress in some sweats and a band shirt before grabbing my phone. I had a text message from Vic that said to get ready.

I sigh and brush my hair before slipping on TOMS. I grab my phone off the charger and make sure I have my wallet and keys. I skip downstairs to the kitchen where my Mom was. "Hi honey, want some breakfast?" my Mom asks and I shake my head. "Vic's coming to pick me up," I smile and she nods. "Okay, have fun," she grins and I nod before joining my Dad in the living room.

I sit next to him as he watches the news channel. My phone goes off with a text and I look down. It was from Vic telling me he is here. I said goodbye to my parents before walking out to Vic's car. Mike and Tony were in the back and Vic was motioning me to get in front. "Hey," Vic smiles as I open the door. "Hi," I smile as I sit down. I wave to Mike and Tony and they wave back.

"Did you sleep okay?" Vic asks as he pulls out of my driveway. "Yep," I smile and he nods. "Vic, I'm hungry!" Mike whines. "Mike, I'm taking us to IHOP, so shut up," Vic rolls his eyes. "But that's so far," Mike huffs, leaning forward and putting his face in between us. "Mike, bug Tony or something, I'm driving," Vic sighs and Mike leans back.

"Tony, Vic's being mean," Mike huffs, crossing his arms like a child. "Sorry bud," Tony smirks, sending a secret wink to Mike. "Make him be nice," Mike demands. "I can't, I'm not his special someone," Tony wiggles his eyebrows. "True, but we know who is," Mike smirks as they exchange knowing glances. "Who?" I question curiously.

"Oh it-" Mike gets cut off by Vic. "Mike, shut the fûck up or else you won't get any food," Vic hisses and Mike acts like he's zipping his lips. The rest of the ride is filled with Mike and Tony snickering and whispering. We pull up to IHOP and get out. I walk to the front of the car and wait with Vic for Tony and Mike.

They get out and walk ahead of us into the restaurant. Vic and I follow, Vic wrapping his arm around my waist. We wait to be seated When we get inside. Mike and Tony were bugging Vic so they were amused. The host comes up and seats us, leaving with a, "you waiter will be right with you." We look at our menu's, Mike complaining about wether to get this thing or that that thing.

I just ignores him and looked at the menu. A guy comes up to the table. "Hello, I'm Tom and I'll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with a drink?" he smiles. Vic orders first, followed by Tony, then Mike, then me. He nods and walks off after giving us more time to order. I lean against the wall below the window as I look at the menu. To my right sat Vic, across from him Tony, and Mike across from me on the booth.