Chapter 8

Kellin's P.O.V.

I lean against the wall as Vic stands in front of me. "Listen Kellin, first, I am so sorry about Dani. She knew I slept with someone but then I told her that it was you and you were pregnant. I really thought she would have been at least civil, but I'm sorry that she offended you. After she said those things we sat down and talked. Long story short, we broke up, she had been cheating on me anyway," Vic sighs, looking at the floor.

"Anyways, I talked to my parents about it. They were disappointed at how I reacted, but they said that they'll support me, support us, if that's what I wanted. In other words, I want to be there for you and the baby," Vic smiles at me. "Okay," I nod. "Thank you for giving me a chance," he grins before pulling me into a hug. "No problem, now I have to go find my parents," I say and he let's me go.

"Okay, can I come with?" Vic asks. "Sure," I shrug as we walk back into the auditorium. I walk over to my parents with Vic trailing behind me. "Hey, there you are. Where did you go? Who's this?" my Mom asks as I stand in front of her. "I went to talk to this guy and his name is Vic. He's also the father of my child," I tell them. My Mom pulls Vic into a hug while my Dad glares at him. "So, I heard about what happened and I do not like you," my Dad glares and my Mom slaps his arm.

"Be nice," my Mom scolds and I roll my eyes. "I'll meet up with you guys later, I'm going to go to the park," I say and they nod. "Can I come with?" Vic asks as I walk away from my parents. "Why?" I ask, stopping and turning to look up at him. "I just want to hang out with you," Vic shrugs and I sigh, rubbing my head. "You just can't go from ignoring me all the damn time to wanting to be with me the whole time," I huff.

"Yes I can, you just don't like it," Vic smirks. "Listen here Fuentes, just be-" I'm cut off by a woman calling Vic's name. "Vic, who's this?" a blonde haired woman comes up to us. "Oh, Ma, this is Kellin, the guy I talked to you about," Vic smiles. "Oh, hello, I'm Vivian, how are you?" she grins, shaking my hand. "I'm great ma'am, how are you?" I ask politely. "Wonderful, thank you," she grins.

"Anyways, Vic, you Father, brother, Tony and I are leaving, are you coming?" Vivian asks Vic. "Actually, I was going to go to the park with Kellin if that's okay?" Vic grins. "Of course dear," she smiles. "Thanks Ma, I'll see you later," Vic grins and she nods. "Bye dear. Bye Kellin," she smiles and I wave. I turn to glare at Vic after she walks off.

"What?" he asks. "I don't want you to come to the park with me," I snap. "Sorry, please? I'll buy you ice cream," Vic smiles. "Fine, but just because I want ice cream," I grumble. "That's the spirit!" he yells, causing people to look over. I sigh before walking out to my car. I put my graduation gown and cap in the backseat before getting in the drivers seat. Vic copies my actions before getting in the passenger seat.

I start the car and drive us over to the park. I sit on the bench I sat at earlier, looking at the kids playing again. "Their cute," Vic comments and I nod in agreement. We sit in a somewhat awkward silence for a few minutes before Vic turns to me. "Do you wanna go get some ice cream?" he asks. "Sure," I nod. We walk to the ice cream shop across the street. "What kind do you want?" Vic asks. "Cookie dough please," I smile. He nods and motions to a table.

"Go sit down and I'll bring it to you," he grins and I do as he says. There were a few other people here that caused a steady hum of conversation. Vic comes back with our ice cream a few minutes later and hands me my cup of cookie dough ice cream.

"Thank you," I smile and he nods. "No problem. So, how is the baby doing? Can you tell it's inside of you?" Vic asks. "Vic, they just started forming, their like the size of a piece of rice, so no I can't tell that they are there. Plus, I'm pretty sure that the baby is just fine," I chuckle and he blushes slightly. "Oh, okay," he grins.

It was nice seeing him excited about the whole baby thing. "Kellin, can we just start over? I know I haven't really helped you or was nice, but can we?" Vic asks. "We sure can," I smile. "Thanks," Vic grins. "No problem," I say. We finish our ice cream in silence and walk back to the park. "We should get going," I suggest. "Yeah, let's," Vic nodded. We walk to my car and my Mom texts me.

'Ask Vic if he wants to come over for dinner.'

I sigh and turn to Vic. "Hey, my Mom wants to know if you want to come over for dinner?" I ask. "Sure, just let me text my Mom," he says and I nod as we get in the car. "She said okay," Vic informs me and I text my Mom my answer. "You can pick a CD and put it in if you want," I inform him. "Okay," he nods, searching through my stack of CDs. I start the car and he pops in one of my Black Veil Brides CDs.

I hum along quietly as we drive to my house. We pull up a couple of minutes later and I turn off the car. We get out and enter the house. My Mom greets us with a smile while my Dad waves from the couch. "Kellin, honey, come help me with dinner," my Mom smiles and I walk into the kitchen while my Dad gets up and walks to Vic.

I help my Mom cook the chicken and rice while Vic and my Dad talk. "Kellin, set the table," my Mom says and I set four places at the table. I place four glasses of Dr. Pepper at each place while my Mom dishes out the food. We put rolls in the middle of the table before my Mom tells them that it's dinner time.

The dinner is filled with them asking Vic questions and him answering. After we finish I clear of the table before rinsing dishes and washing them. Vic comes in while I'm rinsing and stands beside me. I finish and he wraps an arm around my waist. "Want to spend the night at my house?" Vic questions. "No thank you, maybe when we're both more comfortable," I say and he nods.

"Okay, anyways, Mike's coming to pick me up," Vic says and I nod. "When?" I question. "A few hours," he replies. "Okay, wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure," he nods. We walk up to my room and I decide to put in Hansel and Gretal: Witch Hunters. I lay on my bed and Vic lays next to me. I press play and lean across Vic to put the remote on my nightstand.

Vic decides to wrap his arms around me so I lay my head on his chest. About halfway through the movie I start feeling drowsy. My eyes droop close and I feel myself slowly falling asleep. I feel Vic plant a kiss on the top of my head. "Goodnight Kellin," he whispers. I let sleep overtake my body, tired out.

{Hey look, I updated! How are you enjoying this story? I may it may not have something evil planned, you never really know. Or I might be nice and leave it all rainbows and unicorns. Guess you'll find out. Anywho, comment or message me questions or concerns. Remember to have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things!}