Chapter 12

A week later.....

Kellin's P.O.V.

I wake up in Vic's arms like I have ever since our date. I snuggle into his chest and feel his arms tighten around me. I sigh in contentment before feeling the familiar nauseous feeling in my stomach. I quickly slip out of Vic's arms and rush to my bathroom, dropping on my knees and leaning over the toilet. As I throw up someone comes in and holds my hair away from my face while rubbing circles on my back.

After I finish I flush the toilet and stand up, going over to the sink and rinsing out my mouth. I wash my face and brush my teeth before facing Vic. "Are you okay now?" he asks and I nod as he wraps his arms around me. I return the embrace, digging my face into his chest. He picks me up and carries me back into the room. He lays me on my bed and covers me up, pecking my forehead.

"Get some rest," he smiles. "Can you lay with me?" I question as he goes to walk away. "Of course darling," he grins, laying down. I curl up against him and he wraps his arms around me. I smile and hum in contentment. "Now get some rest," Vic demands softly and I close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kellin," someone coos and I groggily sit up. My eyes land on Vic who is standing next to the bed. "Hey, I made you some pancakes," Vic smiles, holding out a plate if pancakes. I rub the sleep from my eyes and sit crisis crops applesauce before taking the plate. "Thank you," I smile at him. "No problem. Anyways, my family wants you over for dinner tonight," Vic tells me as he sits down next to me.

"Okay," I nod. He smiles and pecks my forehead. "I'll pick you up around 4:30, I have to be somewhere," Vic says, standing up. "Okay, have fun," I grin. He leans down and pecks my lips before leaving. I finish my pancakes before going downstairs and putting my plate in the sink. I check the time and my eyes widen in surprise. It was 12:52. I slept in late today. I shrug before grabbing a cup and going over to the fridge. I take out the carton of orange juice and pour myself a glass before putting it back in the fridge.

I lean against the counter and sip my orange juice, resting my hand on my stomach. I just can't believe that I am carrying a human being in my stomach. It's weird, but it's pretty awesome. I finish my orange juice and go back upstairs to my room. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower, waiting for it to get hot. I strip out of my night shirt and boxer briefs before stepping into the shower. I stand under the cascade of hot water for a few minutes before washing up quickly.

I turn off the water and dry off before wrapping the towel around my waist before going to my room. I put on some black legging like pants and throw on a a white tank top and red flannel. I run a brush through my hair and throw on a black fedora and slip on my black TOMS. I grab my phone off the charger, my wallet and keys before going downstairs. I made sure I locked the front door before going to my car and getting in. I start it and let the air conditioner run. I decide to text Alan to see if he can hang out.

'Hey Ally, wanna get some ice cream?'

'Sure. When?'

'How about now?'

'Ok. Come get me?'

'On my way now.'

I throw my phone in the passenger seat before putting my car in reverse and backing out of the driveway. I turn on the CD I made with different songs by different bands. Lost It All by Black Veil Brides comes on and I hum along as I drive to Alan's house. I put the car in park and leave the car running and walk up the driveway and up to the door.

I knock and hear shuffling to get to the door. The door opens and Alan stands there with a grin. "Hey Kells," he smiles, grabbing stuff from the small table next to the door. "Hey Al, ready to go?" I ask. "Yep," he nods, shuffling out the door. He locks it before I grab his arm and help him down the stairs to my car. I grab my phone from the passenger seat and help Alan into the car.

I shut the door once he was in and walk around to the driver side and get in. I buckle up after putting my phone in a cup holder before backing out of the driveway. The drive to the ice cream shop is filled with music. I pull in and park up front and get out, going over to help Alan who is struggling a little. I help him out and we walk inside.

"What do you want?" I question. "I'm coming with you," Alan rolls his eyes. "Whatever floats your boat," I shrug. We go and stand in line where a few people were. When it was our turn I order a sweet tea and cookie dough twirl. Alan orders the same thing and I pay for us. "Kellin, I could've paid," Alan informs me with an eyeroll.

"I know, but you didn't and I did," I shrug. He drops it and we grab our order and go sit at a table. "I can't wait for my baby to come out," Alan sighs. "Yeah. I bet you won't be saying that when the baby is popping out of you," I chuckle, eating my cookie dough twirl. "Oh shush, and of course I won't. She'll already be out," he smirks.

I stick my tongue out at him before taking a sip of sweet tea. "Did I tell you that Vic and I are dating?" I ask after a few minutes of comfortable silence. "Really?" he hums and I nod. "Okay, but if he's an aśśhole, just let me know and I'll set Austin on him," Alan smiles. "Okay," I nod. I look out the window of the ice cream place and watch as people walk or drive by.

"Hey Alan, did you guys come up with any names yet?" I ask. "Yeah, we're naming her Melody Lyric Carlile," Alan smiles, rubbing his stomach. "Aww, that's adorable," I coo. We finish our ice cream in silence and I get up and throw away our trash. I come back to see Alan on the phone.

I wait until he's done and wait for him to express what's annoying him. "Austin called and was mad that I went off without telling him. So do you want to come per and visit?" Alan asks and I nod. "Sure thing," I smile and we walk out of the ice cream place and to my car.

I help Alan into the car before getting in myself. The ride is filled with music in the background and comfortable silence. We get to Alan's house and Austin immediately starts over to us. I get out of the car and watch as Austin helps Alan out. "Hey Kellin," Austin smiles at me. "Hey Austin," I grin. He helps Alan into their house with me following behind them. I close the door behind me and watch with a small smile as Austin asks Alan if he's comfortable enough.

Alan eventually gets him to just go before motioning me over. I sit beside him on the couch and face him with an amused smirk. "See what I have to deal with? I mean, I know he's just being caring but it's a bit overbearing," Alan complains. "Yeah, but he's just happy and looking out for you and y'all's child," I nod. "True, I'm just happy he's excited and not one who doesn't want this but stays anyways," Alan smiles, rubbing his stomach.

I grin at him and watch as Austin comes in and sits on the other side of Alan. He puts his arm around Alan's shoulder and Alan snuggles into his embrace. I smile and bring out my phone, checking the time. 1:59. I sit there talking with them about random events and things in our lives for a bit. My phone rings interrupting our conversation and I answer it. "Kellin, where are you?" Vic's voice rings through the phone. "Shít, sorry Vic. I lost track of time. I'm with Alan and Austin," I sigh.

"Well I told you about this so you'd be ready," Vic groans. "Sorry, I can just meet you there or just give me a few minutes to get to my house," I shrug. "Yeah, just come on, I still have to pick up my brother and his boyfriend," Vic sighs. "Okay, I'll be there soon," I say and he hangs up after muttering a goodbye. I frown wondering what got into him before looking at Austin and Alan.

"I have to go. Thanks for letting me stay," I smile, giving Alan a gentle hug. I pat Austin's head and wave as I exit the house. I walk to my car and get in, starting it and backing out of the driveway. I get to my house and pull into my driveway next to Vic who's on the phone. He immediately hangs up as I get out and grin as I walk towards him. He smiles slightly and opens his arms.

I walk into them and he hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and look up at him. He leans down and presses our lips together. Our lips move in a soft, passionate kiss. He bites my lip and I part my lips. His tongue massages against mine. We pull away and he looks down at me with a smirk. "Come on, let's go," he smiles and I nod, getting into his car. Vic is being confusing as fûck.

{Oh heeeeeeeey! What do you think of the story so far?

Anywho, comment or message me questions. Have an amazingly wonderful day and don't forget to smile you beautiful things!}