Chapter 13

A week later...

Kellin's P.O.V.

"Kellin, help me up?" Alan asks and I smile and get up. I stand in front of him and he holds out his hands which I grip. I pull as he stands and he sends me a grateful smile. "Thanks," he grins, walking I to the kitchen. "No problem," I shrug. I sit back down and my thoughts wonder to Vic. Ever since last week when I was late, he's been distant. Secret phone calls, not as much hanging out as we used to.

I tried to shrug it off but he cheated on his last girlfriend with me, so he can cheat on me with somebody else. My thoughts are interrupted by muttered curses from Alan. "Alan, are you okay?" I question, getting up and going to the kitchen. "No," he groans. I walk in and see him bent over the counter with water surrounded him. He was holding his stomach so I guess his water broke.

"Let's get you to the hospital!" I demand, going over and helping him out. "Grab the bag by the door," he demands as we walk past it. I nod and do as he says, getting him to the car as quickly as possible. After we are both in I drive as fast as possible to the hospital, dialing Austin with my other hand. "Hello?" he says through the phone. "Austin, meet us at the hospital, Alan is going into labor," I tell as I near the hospital. "Okay, I'm on my way," he informs me. We hang up and I pull into the parking lot. We get there and I just pull to a stop out front, turning off my car and hurrying to help Alan.

"Help! He's in labor!" I call as we enter and nurses swarm us. They immediately put him in a wheel chair and I follow them. They ask me questions, but I didn't know the answer to half of them Austin comes and I let out a sigh of relief. He answers the questions as I wait in the waiting room since I'm not aloud back unless I'm the father. I pace back and forth, waiting for news on Alan.

Eventually someone calls that whoever parked in front of the entrance needs to move or the vehicle will be towed. I sigh and make my way to my car, parking it and grabbing Alan's overnight bag. I go back into the waiting room and sit down, resting my hand on my stomach. I run it softly in circles as I bounce my right leg, wondering if everything is going okay.

After two hours Austin comes into the living room with a big smile on his face. "Come on," he motions me. I grab the bag and follow him down the hall and to a room. We enter and I see Alan holding a baby with a big smile on his face. He looks up at me and I smile softly at him putting his bag on the table. Austin sits down in the chair next to Alan's bed and Alan hands him the baby.

"Did you guys name her yet?" I question. "Yep. Meet Melody Lyric Carlile," Austin grins. I go and stand next to him and aww at the baby in his arms. Her eyes are closed and her lips are parted slightly. I decide to leave and give Alan a hug and pat Austin's head. "Bye guys, I'll see you later," I smile. "Okay, drive safe," Alan says. "Bye Kellin," Austin sighs. I wave and take my leave.

I walk to my car and get in it. I check my phone and sigh when I see no one has texted me. I shrugged and started up my car, driving to the mall. I get there and find a good parking spot. I make sure I have my wallet, phone, and keys before getting out and locking the door. I walk into the mall and decide to eat a late lunch. I go to the Dominoes there and order two slices of pizza and a sweet tea. I pay and receive my food before sitting at a small table.

I watch people as I eat my food, just looking around. I almost choke on my pizza when I see Vic with Dani. They were holding hands and walking into the movies. My eyes widen. Was Vic cheating on me with his ex? It seemed like it. I feel tears well up in my eyes. I bury my face in my hands, trying to calm myself down. After I calmed down I finished my food and threw away my trash. I pulled out my phone and opened up Vic and I's messages.

'We are over!'

I send it to him and decide to order a smoothie and go home. I walk up to the smoothie place and get a berry blast before walking out to my car. I get on and start it up. The drive to my house is filled with silence that is deafening. I get to my house and enter, immediately going upstairs. I kick off my shoes and change into my large overnight shirt. I put in Elf and made sure my curtains were closed. I sit cross cross applesauce and sip my smoothie as I watch the previews.

My phone rings and I check the caller I.D. Vic. I sigh before answering it. "What?" I snap, muting the T.V. "Why do you want to break up?" he asks. "Because I saw you with Dani," I inform him. "Are you sure?" He questions. "Well, the guy looking exactly like you, and you guys were holding hands and entering the movies," I sigh. "Oh, I can explain," Vic says and I hum. We don't talk for a few minutes before he sighs. "How about I come over and explain," he says.

"Fine. But I'm about to watch a movie so come over in about two hours," I demand. "Okay, I'll be over soon," he informs me. "Whatever, bye," I hang up. I unmute the T.V. and press play, getting into a more comfortable position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock sounds on the door as I pour my glass of sweet tea. I sigh and put the tea back in the fridge before going to answer the door. My parents had extended there vacation for a month, so I had nobody here. I open the door and my eyes widen as I see Dani and Vic there. "Yeah, that," I point my finger between the two, "Is why we broke up." I roll my eyes. "Kellin, it isn't what it looks like," Vic protests. "Uh, yes it is," Dani huffs.

"Look Kellin, Vic never really wanted you anyways. He just stayed with you because he felt sorry for you," Dani informs me. "No, that's not true," Vic shakes his head. "Okay, then what's your reasoning?" I ask, my heart breaking. I haven't told Vic, but I love him. I just wish he felt the same. "Uh, well, uh," he trails off. "Look, it's okay," my voice cracks. "I really am sorry," Vic looks me in the eyes.

"It's fine, it's not like we were in love or anything," I lie through my teeth, forcing a grin. "Okay, I'll," I cut him off. "No, you guys go and have fun. Bye," I say, slamming the door shut and locking it. I lean against it until I hear them leave. I feel tears trickle down my cheeks and wipe them away quickly. I go over to the couch and curl up in a ball, sobbing my heart out. I cry until I fall asleep, tears staining my cheeks.

{Oh heeeey! So yeah, it will all plan out. Comment or message any questions. Have an amazingly wonderful day and don't let the world bring you down you beautiful things!}