Tempt My Love

Tempt My Love

This is my first book, a love story that will Temp both characters until they both hopefully accept love and eachother.  I have written from the females angle, however, the First Chapter will be from his.

I have already written 21 chapters and will upload one a day until I reach all 21.  Then I will upload as I write them.

Also if at anytime the name Richard comes up in the story, please comment me to let me know as I changed the characters name to Ethan. Hopefully I haven't missed any.

Please vote, good or bad, hopefully mostly good.

Enjoy :)

CHAPTER ONE

Ethan Knight had just come down to eat dinner in the restaurant of The Grand Hotel.  He wondered with mild curiosity where all the gorgeous women and men were going. Then he remembered reading his information folder in his suite that tonight was a french themed singles party in the ballroom of the Hotel. 

He had no desire to go, even though he was offered a free ticket.  He was staying in the penthouse suite and naturally the staff wanted to give him the royal treatment.  

Technically Ethan had a girlfriend back in the US where he lived.  He and Angela had been together for 4 months and had a great chemistry for the first 2 months.  Both of them were happy with eachother, the sex was good not mindblowing but it kept him satiated.  

The last two months weren’t the same when Angela had realised that Ethan’s work took him away for weeks sometimes months on end.  She didn’t feel great about having a long distance relationship, wanting more of a trophy boyfriend that would take her to the finest restaurants and gifted her with tokens of highly sought after fashion...regularly.

Frankly Ethan looked forward to the travelling, loving the change of scenery and meeting new people.  His Company was his life and living life by a schedule was routine to him.

He conceded that one day he would met a woman that would make him want to stay in one place, afterall who needed a girlfriend when casual sex encounters were characterised as normal in this day and age.  

They were both using this time apart to decide whether they would stay together, it was a test to see if what they felt for one another was real.  Could they live apart?  He hadn’t spoken to her for three weeks as they decided not to have any contact until Ethans return to the US.   His decision was made by first weeks end when it became clear that he couldn’t be with someone that didn’t support him in his work.  Ethan already felt unattached, unfullfiled and single...in so many ways, might as well make it offical.

Ethan didn’t just have “a job”...he worked in the family business, with his father, two brothers and his sister. With that came alot of responsibilty that he relished.  His career

was his craft, he was so good at it and had been groomed by his father over the last decade to eventually take over where his dad would eventually leave off.