Chapter 8 ~

- Chapter 8 ~ -

-Scarlets POV- 

I looked at him, I mean really looked at him. He had tattoos that went up his arms and covered some of his neck. He scared me, but something about him. Made me feel different around him. His hair was pushed back and he had many piercings on himself. I snapped out of my trance and he noticed me staring but it looked like he was in a trance too.  " So Harry I'm r-running late. I gotta go, i'll see you someday again ...hopefully" The last word came out breathless as I ran away from the scene that just happened.

Maybe I shouldn't have ran away. But it was because I can't get involved with anyone right now, I needed answers to my questions and nothing was gonna get in my way. It was bad enough that I ran into Dylan and my mother dying. Just thinking about her makes me want to break down and cry. But not now, I gotta be strong I have find out about that Red Note I got.

I walked for about ten minutes to Novas apartment, finding her baking cupcakes for her "boyfriend". I tired helping her but all she did was slap my hand with a wooden spoon and now i'm on her bed checking my twitter with nothing to do. Novas bedroom has a lot of pictures on the walls, mostly of me, Andy, her boyfriend and her foster parents. Her parents left her when she was 2 years old because they were drug dealers and were planning to sell Nova for money but the cops came before they could sell her. Nova doesn't talk about it because of sad it is. But I wouldn't blame her, if that happened to me I would be pretty sad to.

While I looked around Novas room she came in holding a tray of cupcakes that spelt "Happy Birthday Blane!" I shook my head laughing at her and attempting to steal a cupcake. Making the words say "Happy irthday Blane!" She didn't noticed I toke one till I was done eating it and threw the cupcake lining at her.

After awhile of just laughing and talking about school and work I finally talked about this Harry guy I ran into twice already. Nova was already freaking out when I said I met someone I couldn't stop thinking about.

"AHHH OKAY SO THIS NAME IS HARRY, LIKE HARRY POTTER?! " Nova was asking holding onto my arm freaking out and her eyes never looked bigger.

" I love you but I don't think his last name would be Potter, and I don't know he seems perfect and all but somethings just off about him" I sighed and laid on my back staring at the ceiling thinking about him.

"WELL GIRL GO GET WITH THAT, I HAVE BLANE AND HES PERFECT AND ANDY HA-" Nova was just about to finish was she covered mouth with her hand and looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-wait Andy has who?"  I slowly got up and stared at Nova who didn't move an inch.

"Nothing! NOTHING AT ALL ! ANYWAY FIND HIM AGAIN AND TALK TO HIM! YOU NEED A MAN"

"Yeah but I can't risk what happened with Dylan.. " I got chills thinking about what he did to me. I felt someones hand on my shoulder, and turned my head. "Scarlett he might be a nice guy, who knows he might be anything but Dylan or a sexy bad boy cop" My eyes widened and I felt the heat slowly going up to my cheeks making them a deep red.

Looking at my phone I totally forgot I was heading to the Bar to see Robby, "Nova I gotta go! I'll call you later!" I screamed walking out the door heading to the Bar. After a long time of walking I was standing in front of the Bar door.

I opened the door and stepped inside to see Robby arguing with two other men with brief cases that labeled "M.W.R" I frowned at the name because it was the company that my mother worked for. But why were they here? I slowly made my way towards them, but I'm thinking one of them noticed me because after two steps they said one last word and went out the door. 

Robby turned to me and shock his head and walked towards the bar pouring himself a drink. I took off my jumper and put my other things onto one of the tables. Robby looked really pissed off so I nodded my head to him and made my way towards the bathroom. I went inside the bathroom finding one of the lights broken, I went to the tap when the lights flicked on and off. Then turned off completely.

I quickly panicked and ran to the door shaking the door knob and banging onto it hoping someone could hear me. I pulled as hard as I could on the door handle when it suddenly opened and then I felt a shoting pain inside my head when then everything..

slowly..turned...black..

[ Yay ^3^ new update hoped you liked it <3]