Chapter 9 ~

Chapter 9 ~ 

- Scarlets POV -

The pain I was still feeling in my head was unbearable, I could hear someone calling my name but I couldn't figure out who's voice it was, I felt a cold breeze wash over me and felt someone's presence near me. "Scarlet oh poor, poor Scarlett, your pains never end while i'm alive"  The words were cold and cruel with no emotion within them. I felt something cold brush over my cheek and my eyes shot open too only see the ceiling of the bathroom. I got up to my feet and looked around the room to find a little red note typed to the mirror.

"LOOKS GOOD SCARLETT, TO BAD I COULDN'T HAVE SOME." I read the words and saw there was a photo attached to it. I gasped and saw it was a photo of me when I was six at my birthday with my cake and cupcakes spelling out my name onto the table with a bunch of other kids sitting around it. I knew only my mother had this photo,because she made one copy of it but she couldn't have given it to anyone because she loved it so much. She also couldn't have possibly put it here also well because she was..dead. 

I slowly leaned against one of the walls and slid down holding my knees to my chest and staring at the picture. I sobbed into my knees until I heard a thump on the door. I quickly got up and whipped away my makeup that was already half way down my face. A middle aged woman walked in and smiled at me and walked to one of the stalls. I started panicking for some reason and ran out the bathroom and run right into a tall figure. 

"SCARLET ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I squinted my eyes to see Robby leaning down in front of me with a worry expression written on his face. " I rubbed my forehead with my hand and groaned, Today wasn't my day at all. I closed my eyes for about twenty seconds before I heard a crash come from a far. My eyes shot open and I got up onto my feet and looked around the bar to see everyone staring at me. But they weren't staring at me.

I then looked behind me to see a bloody hand print on the door with the letter S in the middle of the palm. My eyes grew wide and my hand covered my mouth to keep my small whimpers to not be heard, I slowly got my other hand and touched the hand print to feel that was still fresh.

I shook my head and knew this couldn't be real, Nothing like this could be real. I slowly turned around and saw Robby staring intensely at the hand print and then clasping his hands together, He then looked down at me "Scarlett this paint is the same paint I used to re-paint the sign two weeks ago!

I looked at him confused because I couldn't remember a time when he painted the sign. "I painted it during the morning and you were at school so..You probably wouldn't know about it." Robby slowly walked closer to the door and after a few seconds he turned to me again. "Scarlett this paint was put in my back room,so someone must have came in and took it from there!" Robby then ran towards the backroom behind the small stage.

Everyone in the room slowly stopped watching me and continued with their lives, I made my way towards the backroom when I saw in the corner of my eye a black hooded figure quickly walk out of the bar. I felt my heart ache but I ran towards the door as fast as I could and slammed it open but saw nothing but a few people walking around and enjoying their lives. 

I sighed and walked back in told Robby to forget it and after ten minutes of arguing about the whole bathroom thing he finally let it go..Or so I thought he would let it go.I sighed and knew he wouldn't just let this slide so I just told him will deal with it tomorrow. He nodded so I graded my things and headed home already tired from what's been going on for awhile.

I walked for what seemed like hours because the sun started to set, and very slowly I got closer to my apartment building. When I got to my room I slammed the door shut and went to room and changed out of my clothes. My room was dark and cold so I put on some sweats, a red shirt, a grey beanie, grey boot slippers and a white scarf. I walked to my room and got out the phone to see there was a small red finger print on the case of it. 

My eyes winded and I knew this has to have been the same person who tried killing me in the bathroom.I took my phone out the case and started panicking and looked around the dark room. Maybe i'm going crazy, but I couldn't be because I mean other people must have had this happened to them too right? I paused thinking who could have done this. I didn't hurt anyone ! I'm just a regular girl ! my mixed emotions got the best of me and I ended up throwing it across the room the same way I threw the invitation.

Speaking of that I remembered my brothers told me they'd be back ! A smile grew across my face and I knew they'd know who's doing this sick joke on me. I mean I couldn't have done anything wrong to anyone. I sighed and walked towards where I thew the note when suddenly I heard a banging nose. I slowly turned around and faced my door my breathing picking up when my door was slammed opened and the last thing I saw was broken glass and four pairs of feet.

-Harry's POV-

Did she just..But she..She..what. I stood there and stared into blank space and I thought about what just happened. What the bloody hell did just happen? I turned around and didn't see her outside but only a few people walking around doing their own business's. This is just messed up, I don't even know how many times I've ran into Scarlett and I still didn't know nothing about her, but her own name.

But I know to find a way to get me to find her. One last time before she can run again. 

I know I'm going to see her again and when I do I'm go- I started to feel something vibrating in my pocket when I reached in and pulled out my phone to only be called by Angelina. I declined the phone call and saw that I had over twenty calls from her and over fifteen texts from her also. Maybe she really is sorry for what she did.. It had like what three days? WAIT what the hell am I thinking she cheated on me.

And for who.

[ Wooooo I shall update soon <3 ]