Chapter 11 ~

Chapter 11 ~ 

Dylan.

My breathing stopped as if I had a pillow pushed against my face and a thousand knifes stabbing me in the chest, He was leaning against the door frame with a grin on his face. He wore a black hoodie with black jeans and his Doc Martin boots. Probably to kick me till I bleed to death in my own apartment. I slowly started moving back but failed because I tripped on my own feet and fell right onto on the ground.

Dylan got up from the door frame and noticeably clenched his jaw. But then  grinned moving deathly closer and closer toward my scrambling body. I crawled backwards not leaving my pleading eyes for mercy away from him. But by the looks of it I wasn't getting out of this mess. I tried getting faster away but I only went at a slow pace because of how panicked I was at this point. Dylan was a feet away from me until I reached my death.

I hit the coach, making my escape go to a stop. I felt warm salty tears stream down my face as I cired because I couldn't move anymore. My breathing picked up and I couldn't think straight anymore because now, he was right in front of me. This is it I was gonna die.

Or so I thought.

He grinned pulling something out of his pocket, It was a white wash cloth. I tried screaming but all that came out was a husky groan. 

"P-please" I begged it came out like a whisper but I knew he had heard it. He pushed the cloth onto my nose and mouth making me inhale the toxic fums in the cloth.

everything started to..turn....black..

But then someone yelled his name, A fimilar voice that I heard only a few times but I knew whos voice it was. Thats when I knew. Dylan wasn't alone after all.

-Harry's POV-

This fucking kid I told him I had to fucking get her to like me first. Then we would go after her. I clenched my fists and locked my jaw in place as I saw Dylan holding a white cloth to Scarletts face. 

"DYLAN!" I ran down the corridor to Scarletts doorway when Dylan turned around and smirked at me. I sighed Dylan and I go way back, I met him in Ireland four years ago with my dad. Long story short, he was a gang leader. Him being my father I grew up in his foot steps. Dylan's father and mine were best friends also in the same gang and all. We were always together, When I found out Dylan was going to New York I was angry at him because he was leaving me so we didn't speak for a very long time.

But after two years I went to New York looking for him. I found him beating a girl at his house so I stayed low and went to talk to him after a week. I found out he was a part of a gang also, That was one of the reasons he went to New York. Our dads didn't know about any of this and of course our mothers didn't know either. My dad thinks I ran away because of the "stress" and Dylans father thought he left for school.

Dylan was the leader of the pack with me and six other men. Scarletts father was the leader of the rival pack that's why he left her and her mum when she was little. But when her mother died we needed to step in. Our plan was to get Scarlett to..love..me and once she does she'll give us what we wanted. But fucking pretty boy over there is killing her and not sticking to the plan.

"I fucking told you to wait" I said angrily to him 
"Calm yourself I was just playing with her" He said in a cocky voice with his head towards her.
"Well fucking put her on the bed and tuck her in making it look like she was sleeping. You ruined our date." I pushed Dylan away from her and picked her up bridal style to her bedroom.

"Oh Styles you're not mad are you? That I ruined you and angles date?" He said in a low posh voice
"Just shut up and help me you cunt."  I clenched my jaw and laid her down carefully.

I stared at her in awe, she looked so peaceful and what she was wearing made her look amazing. It made me kinda feel bad that we were doing this. But it was best this way. I took off her heels and put threw them on the floor with her clutch and made it seem like she just had fallen asleep, since her hair got a bit messed up in the process of bringing her in here.

I walked back to the living room and saw Dylan looking through her shelves trying to find something. Scarletts apartment was nothing like a real one. There was no pictures but painting of flowers and shapes. Not even a single picture of her mom or of herself.

"Well there's nothing here" Dylan threw his hands in the air and started leaving
"I'm gonna stay and tell her I saw her fall down the stairs walking to towards me or some shit like that" 

Dylan nodded and left closing the door after him, but I was to focused on Dylan that I didn't hear someone else enter the living room. I quickly turned around and saw Scarlett holding a lamp above her head waiting to hit me with it.

I quickly put my hands up and told her I saw her on the bed sleeping when the door was opened a bit. She seemed confused at first and didn't believe me but after a few seconds she did. She nodded her and I told her to get her stuff so we could leave. She met me at the doorway and we made our way down to my car.

 When we got down to the parking lot I opened the door for her as she slowly got inside. Telling me and she felt uncomfortable. I closed her door and jogged towards my side. I got in and sat down, turning my head towards her she kept playing with her thumbs. 

I smirked to myself. This was gonna be fun.

[A/N Hope you liked it <3 Fan, Vote, Comment ~! I shall be updating soon Oh and that is a picture of Dylan at the side <3]