Chapter 15 ~

Chapter 15 ~ 

-Scarletts POV-

Maybe it's someone who looks like him? Or maybe this was a long time ago? Or maybe it's photo shopped? 

I kept making up different possibility's that this wasn't really what I was seeing, that maybe I was still laying in my bed when Dylan drugged me or what Harry said "I had fallen asleep" but that wasn't the case this time. This was real, and I had to accept that.

I could tell someone about it, I did save up all the other notes i've gotten in the past. I thought long and hard until something clicked in my mind. I never closed my door when I got in. I swiftly turned around but saw my door was perfectly closed. I slowly put down the picture and walked over to door and saw no damaged was done to it, It looks like a perfectly grey door.

I turned the door handle and pulled the door toward me letting it open to the empty hallway. Nothing had changed, the hideous dirty yellow with dark brown painted flowers still laid flat against the cold black tile floor. My building wasn't the nicest I had to admit that, but it was still home.

I looked down to other hallways but saw nothing but the same thing I saw the first time. I sighed and turned back but saw my door didn't look the same. 

"YOUR MINE" 

My eyes grew wide fear and panic washing over my body making me as still. My heart started to race as a smell drifted past my nostrils. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

The paint wasn't paint.

 I let out a loud un-humanly scream and cupped my hands over my mouth, letting my sobs come out as muffled cries. I heard locks getting clicked open and I knew that at least one of my neighbours had heard me. I used all my strength and picked up my feet running towards my room.

I slammed the door shut and ran to my bedroom and slipped under my covers. I sobbed into my pillow, never ending tears slipped out of my eyes. My heart ache and I knew my makeup must have been all over my pillow and all around my face.

I lifted my head up, my heavy breathing could only be heard and my currant heartbeat could be heard a mile away. I slowly flipped my body over and looked over at my mirror, seeing myself as a monster under my bed. I shook my head and lifted my body out of bed making my way over to the bathroom.

I slipped out of the dress, letting the straps fall down my shoulders and loosely slip down my body pooling at the bottom on my ankles. I unclasped my bra and slipped down my panties feeling cold air hit my hot and stressed out body.

I turned on the tap of the shower and stepped in, letting the warm water wash away all my sadness and worries. I almost forgot about what the day I just had before I heard a car alarm go off outside my apartment building. 

I took my coconut scented shampoo and let it fill up in my hands, letting my hands go to my hair and get lost in the mess of foam and golden locks. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling for awhile but almost got to relaxed as I felt myself getting very tired. 

I finished up and got out of the shower to see my steam filled bathroom. I wrapped the perfectly folded towel around my body and walked over to my steam cover mirror. I took my hand I wiped away the mist, seeing my broken and torn expression. 

My face had no color almost looking as if I was a ghost. I felt like one do why couldn't I look like one? I took my vision away from my refection and took another towel and dried my hair letting it fall into damp wavy curls around my shoulders .