Chapter 1 ~

- Chapter 1 ~ -

"HEY YOU OVER THERE, HURRY UP I'M WAITING FOR MY DRINK ! "

"I'll be right with you sir! "  I sigh and slowly made my way over to him, hanging my head down low. When I just about to make it to him I heard another voice

" Yeah hurry up sweet heart" I turned around and saw a old drunk man holding a smoke in between his fingers, while he winked at me. I stared at the man for awhile before I hung my head down again and made my way to the Bar for the drinks. I've worked at this bar for three years, It used too be a coffee shop but, since the coffee wasn't working. Robby my boss turned it into a Bar.

I told Robby the drink orders and sat at the Bar thinking about school. I looked over to Robby and sighed. 

"ROBBY I'M GOING ON A BREAK ! " I yelled at the bartender, Robby's been like a father too me. My father left me and my mother when I was six, He said he loved me and he'll always come back too me but my mom and him were not in love anymore, So he just left. Robby he's owned this place for twenty years, he said I was like his daughter. His daughter died when she was sixteen,  she died three years ago from a car crash. Robby had dark brown hair it was always in all directions. He was about thirty-eight years old, and he's always told me if I wanted to quit he'll understand. But I never wanted too leave this place, It was like a second home even if it was a bar that smelt horrid. It was still home.

Robby is a friend of my moms, He was always there for me when I needed a dad. He offered me the coffee shop job when I needed cash. The coffee shop wasn't really working out so that's why it's a bar now. Robby was always in a great mood, the person that could put a smile on your face when you're sad. He was a person you could trust with your own life. But, then he got depressed. Robby always had crazy mood swings since his daughter, Sometimes he'd even throw things but i've gotten pretty used too it. 

Robby turned around and looked at me, seeing the bags under my eyes, ruined make up and messy hair.  He frowned his eyebrows probably asking himself why I looked like this but shook it off and nodded before turning around and making the drinks again.

I walked towards the bathroom doors and swinging door open. My hair was hanging just above my waist in messy curls, My hair smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. I tied my hair into a messy bun before a woman walked in. She looked around twenty to thirty, she looked up and down at me and made a disgusted face.

I frowned and looked down at my outfit, A white polo with black leggings and a green apron on top. This was my uniform so I had to wear this. I knew I wasn't the prettiest flower in the garden but it's just the way people looked at me made me feel like I'm not beautiful. I heard the door of one of the stalls and saw she was doing her "business" in there. I walked over to the mirror and washed my faces before leaving the bathroom.

Half an hour passed and there only ten or eleven people here left. "Scarlett over here! , aye slut over here !, Pretty lady over here" And so on. I wondered why I was even still here all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

I laid my head on to the bar counter top and Robby walked over too me " Hun you can go home you know? I can handle the rest of the costumers. " Robby looked at me with sorrow knowing how much I hated the way people treated me. I sighed knowing that Robby couldn't even lock the Bar by himself so I ended up staying." No it's okay I can stay for a little while longer " and in the middle of the sentence I found myself a sleep on the counter.

Harry's POV ~

"YOU THINK THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE?!" I screamed while slamming my fists into the table making a huge slamming noise to make Angelina flinch. 

"IT WAS A MISTAKE ! I'M SORRY YOU WERE JUST GONE FOR SO LONG" Angelina yells while putting her head into her hands tears streaming down her face while she mumbled sorry over and over again, I watched her with disgust and anger asking myself why I even bothered to stay with her. She slowly slid down too the floor leaning into the counter trying to get away from me as possible.

"OH PLEASE. IT WASN'T A MISTAKE I SAW YOU HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN ON OUR BED, AND HOW DID YOU THINK IT WAS TILL I FOUND OUT ? HUH BECAUSE CLEARLY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE DAY I LEFT !" I screamed as loud as I could making my voice crack a bit. I stood there with anger and rage in my eyes staring down at Angelina on the kitchen floor crying her eyes out, All I could think about was how she cheated on me I gave her everything she could've asked for.

- FLASH BACK -

"ANGELINA! I'M HOME WHERE ARE YOU ? " I yelled through out the apartment we own together. Angelina and I have been together for eight months, never have we ever been this far apart from each other, it's been two months since we've seen each other. I was off with my friends volunteering for a camp. I figured she was sleeping so I quietly whispered "Angelina? Are you here" I said while I walked up the stairs too our room, I could hear sex groans and people screaming. I thought it was Angelina watching a R rated movie. I opened the door to see her being fucked by some dude that looked way to familiar but I didn't care about him. I cared about the girl he was having sex with. And Angelina clearly, she wasn't watching a R rated movie. She was making one herself. 

" WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS ?! " I yelled so loud you could still hear my voice echoing around the house. Angelina snapped out of her crazy girl screaming mood. Turned her head to me and jumped off the blonde headed man and stood up walking towards me with teary eyes and a heart broken face just staring at me. I couldn't help but feel angry and rage. "Harry it's not what you think, Harry no it's not like that  I -"  Angelina said but I didn't wanna hear the rest, because I was already out the door.

-END OF FLASH BACK -

  "No it's it's n-not like that please j-just listen " Angelina said still sobbing. "I thought we had something. I thought I could finally settle down with a girl. But that girl isn't you." I said with venom in my voice as walked back into the bedroom seeing all the gross condom wrappers around the room and having the smell of sex fill my nostrils.I grabbed a small suit case above the closet and I grabbed what I could of mine for the closet as fast as human speed can go. couldn't stay here anymore, not when I know she cheated on me.

I looked into the kitchen were Angelina was still on the ground crying, I looked around the place we owned seeing all the pictures we took with each other. All of that thrown away, like a pile of trash. I sighed and picked up my bags and walked right out the door. Angelina was screaming my name and telling me to come back but I just couldn't, and I'm never going back there again.  

I got in my car put in the keys and just drove, Drove anywhere I could as long as I could get away from Angelina. I ended up finding my way somewhere down town, I got out of my car and walked two blocks till I found a little bar the words read "Let It Go" I got confused thinking if it was really a bar but I could really care less. I walked in looked around seeing people enjoying them self's, laughing being happy. I walked over too the bartender and asked for two shots. Next thing I knew i've had six and all I could see was black and grey dots everywhere blocking out my vision.

[A/N Hey thanks for reading ! Look out for the next chapter. Until then tell me what you think of it :') ]