Chapter 5 ~

- Chapter 5 ~  -

I felt numb, I couldn't breathe right. All I wanted to do was fall to the ground and cry. Wishing that this was all a dream, and that I still in my bed listening to music.

" N-NO NO N-NO SHE C-CAN'T BE! IS THIS A JOKE? B-BECAUSE THIS I-I-SN'T FUNNY! " I threw the card across the room and then I fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew it was one of my brothers " Scar well talk to you in three days" I sobbed even harder, they can't just leave me like this! But when I looked up again they were gone. Just like when my father left. They left too.

They always did this, always. I sniffed and whipped a few dried tears with the back of my sleeve to be replaced by fresh new ones. I haven't seen my mom since I left to Uni, and now i'll never see her again. But how and why did she die? 

I quickly got up and ran towards my bed stand to get my phone, I got my phone and clicked Noah's name. The phone rang a few times but went to voice mail, I tried again but still voice mail. I tired calling Morgan but I got the same result, I wondered where they could have gone. Many thoughts went through my head were they could have been but I haven't seen them in four years they probably changed there whole personalty. 

Thinking back I remembered something about three days.But where would they go for three days? I thoughts about it for awhile but I knew I just had to wait for when they come back. I slowly got up I walked towards the mirror and looked at the dried tears and mascara running down my face I sighed and whipped them off with my sleeve. I then heard my stomach growl so I walked to the coat rack got out my trench coat and put it on my white beanie and scarf, I grabbed my phone and room key and went off. 

I walked out of my apartment building and figured I'd go and eat a muffin or something that would fill me up. When I was in front of the door grabbing for the handle when it swung open and hit me right in the face making me fall on to the ground.. "OH SHIT SORRY I WASN- " The stranger stopped talking and I could feel their gave was fixed on to me. My breathing started to fasten when I realised who's voice it was. 

Dylan.

 I haven't heard anything from him since what happened. I awkwardly got onto my feet. "it's um o-okay" I looked down avoiding connect and stared to walk away, until something grabbed my arm, I stopped and looked up and saw it was Dylan staring into my eyes. "Scarlett it's nice seeing you again" Dylan gave me a warming smile my eyes went wide and I tried to get out of his grip on my forearm "Please just leave me alone. Please." I begged him while I could feel tears flowing out of my eyes.  I finally pulled away from his grip and walked away but a bit faster then the first time. 

I heard someone behind me but I didn't turn around because I knew it was Dylan. I felt someone grab me by the shoulders and turn me around before figure out what just happened, I felt someones lips on mine. I slowly started to flutter my eyes closed, But then I remembered about who I was kissing  I shot open my eyes and saw Dylan's face with his eyes closed enjoying this way to much.. I quickly pushed him away and he looked shocked at me. 

"Babe I've missed you're lips on mine" and with he cupped my face with his hands and pulled me into another kiss. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away but it was no use. He started kissing my neckline "Oh babe I haven't missed you at all" I whispered into his ear and lifted my knee and kicked him in the crotch. He fell to the ground groaning in pain and holding his crotch. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ! FOREVER! " I yelled at saw people were staring at our little scene.

I ran away from Dylan until I was in front of the Bar. I looked in through the window and saw that no one was there I sighed and figured out I should  just go and talk to Nova and Andy about what happened. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed my best friends number, "Helloooooo Scaarrrrrrrr" "Oh my god Nova guess who I just ran into today!" "Who omgg please tell me! Wait i'll meet you at your place" "Okay! But wait tell Andy to come over to!" "Okay fine ! Bye see you soon!" I hung up and went back to my apartment.

I got to my apartment and went into my room, throwing my things onto the coach and waiting for Nova and Andy to come. I took off my shoes and sat on my bed, thinking about what happened today. Sighing I took the hair tie out of my hair and ran my hand into my hair letting it fall to my sides. I sat there for awhile staring at the ground doing pretty much nothing untilI when I heard knocking at my door.

I ran towards the door bare foot and didn't bother checking and swung the door open to see Nova standing with books in her hands. Nova is really pretty, she had light brown hair that went just below her shoulders. Nova also has bright blue eyes that you could see from a mile, A lot of guys dreamed over her but she already had a boyfriend. Nova only had a few boyfriends but the guy she's dating now they've have been dating for two years.

They met in high school when he first came to the school and saw her cheer leading,He said it was like love at first sight when he saw her. Nova was a really sweet girl everyone liked her, shes just likable, nothing like me." Um scar you gonna just stare at me or let me in?" Nova laughed while she waved her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry. " I looked down and grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. 

"OKAY I'M GONNA GO GET US SOME FOOD AND DRINKS YOU STAY PUT AND WAIT FOR ANDY TO COME BY!" I screamed running towards the kitchen. "OKAY! AND ANDY SAID SHA'LL BE AWHILE SHE'S BUSY RIGHT NOW!"  Nova screamed back at me waving her arms in the air making sure she knew I was listening. "OKAY NOW SHUSH THE NEIGHBORS ARE GONNA YELL AT ME AGAIN!" I screamed back while I looked into cupboard for some snacks.I could hear Nova laughing and giggling every once and awhile I shook my head knowing she was texting Blane.

After a few minutes I walked in the room with two bags of chips and three bottles of coca-cola in my hands. "Nova text Andy and ask where shes at please" I frowned at Nova as she slowly picked up her head from her phone, "what sorry I was um doing something" I shook my head and smiled at her, "you're so cute" I tapped her nose and got my phone and texted Andy to hurry up and come over.

Not five seconds later I heard a knock on the door, I jumped up and ran to the door and swung it open and saw Andy smirking at me and holding three Starbucks in her hands. Now Andy she was nothing like Nova she was a very rude and she was gorgeous and everyone would envy her. Andy had golden blond hair that was just above her waist, She has bright eyes and light olive skin and pinkie red lips. Andy always had a cheeky grin on her face when you saw her because she always knew what she was doing.

Andy always got what she wanted, always. It didn't mater what it was or what the price was for it she always got it. That's how we pretty much became friends, You see me and Nova have been friends since grade three and we met Andy in high school when she dropped her books and made us pick them up, Andy felt like she knew us I don't know how that works but she said she thought she knew us somehow and forced us to be her friends. After awhile of faking being her friend we stopped faking and really became her friends, and ever since then we've all been best friends.

Again me being me I didn't realise I was standing there staring at Andy. She rolled her eyes at me and walked past me into my bedroom were Nova was. I shook my head and closed the door and walked back towards my room, on the way I ended up tripping over the pile of clothes near my bedroom door. "Scar you okay over there?" I heard foot steps and laughing coming towards me,Looking up I saw Nova and Andy looking down at me laughing down at me. "Some help? please?" I asked rolling my eyes at them waiting for them to notice me still on the ground.

After awhile Andy notice I was just staring at her and Nova so she elbowed Nova and pointed at me,"oww Andy! why'd you do that?" Nova said while she rubbed her rids and then saw that Andy wasn't paying attention to her to she saw were her finger was pointed. "Oh Scarlett come on and tell us your news!" Nova pulled me up from my bed and walked me the rest of the way holding my hand like I was a four year old.

[ A/N hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ~! Tell me how you like it so far ! and maybe i'll update sooner :') Ahah Just kidding but Vote, Comment, Fan whatever you guys do ^-^ ]