Chapter 2 ~

- Chapter 2 ~ -

- Harry's Pov -

I found myself at the little bar with eight or nine shots in front of me. My head hurt like a bitch, everything was all blurry but after awhile it came back clear. I looked around and saw that there were around five to six people around me. I looked up and saw the bartender looking at me with a concerned look on his face. " You know man you don't look so good, how about I call you a cab and you can go right on home? " I shook my head remembering what happened in my so called "home"  I looked over at the man and gave him the best smile I could give. "thanks mate but I think i'm just gonna walk around for a bit " and with that I tipped him a good twenty and I walked out of the bar. 

I stepped outside and saw it was lightly snowing, Small snow flakes falling from the cloudy sky. It was near the beginning of winter so it wasn't that bad. I walked for about 5 minutes when I saw a lamp post. It was the only lamp post with the light still bright so you could see from a mile. I walked towards it and leaned against it. " you can't go back Harry, After what happen you can't go back " I kept saying too myself. Everything was getting blurry again, then everything around me seemed too turn black and white. I felt my eyelids getting heavy but I fought to keep them open.

I still saw the horrid scene that happened in front of me with Angelina. I was usually the guy that would cheat on the girl honestly. Meet me Harry Styles, son of the richest man in London Charlie Styles and Anne Cox. I was a player back in my home town Holmes Chapel because I could never see myself "settling" down with one girl. I mean good you look at me, I was gorgeous. I even had guys falling all over me.

I moved to New York because my dad tired to force me into school which I didn't at all so I took around ten millions dollars and left. He was a billionaire by making phones so he wouldn't miss the money I stole from him.

I was still leaned against the lamp post when I heard foot steps walking towards me. I quickly thought it was Angelina so I snapped my head towards were the foot steps were coming from. I saw a girl.

We locked eyes for a few seconds and slowly studied her. Her eyes they were a light blue nothing like Angelina's which was a very dark brown. Anyway I couldn't think about Angelina right now.  All I could think about was the girl not one feet away from me. She had dirty blond hair that was just above her waist, she was wearing a white beanie, white scarf, a black trench coat and black leggings with light grey ugg boots that went under her knees.

After awhile of staring she coughed I quickly went out of my trace and looked her into the eyes again. " Um are you alright? " She asked me she half smiled at me, I smirked and lifted myself off the lamp post. " Yeah I'm fine now." she looked at me with a tired looked when I noticed she has bags under her eyes. She hung her head down and I did the same before I heard her move a bit.

I saw that she wasn't there anymore. She was gone. I looked around and found a small white dot half way down the street I shook my head and thought to myself. Why'd she run away? I frowned my eyebrows thinking of reasons why she would. Even if I did just break up with on it didn't really affect me then, me drinking my arse off at the Bar. 

I looked towards the road a saw a white light coming towards me before the vision went blurry again for the alcohol and blacked out completely.

[A/N Thanks for Reading ! Look out for the next Chapter ~!!! till then Vote, Fan, Comment whatever :3]