Chapter 14 ~

Chapter 14 ~ 

-Scarletts POV-

Why I thought over and over again, running the letters around my head as I stared at the note. It looked different from the other ones, though it was still deep red just like the other ones. This one as a lace trimming going all round the card with my name neatly printed in the middle. I leaned over and took a better look at the note and saw the letters were written with a quill and link.

I didn't want to know what was under that note, but I knew deep down I needed to know who was doing this to me. I thought about the other notes and occurs i've had in the past with my stalker and documented it in my head. 

I took a deep breath and reached my shaky hand out grasping the note. All could be heard was my trembling breath and the cold winter wind running against the window making a whistling noise. I looked at the front of the note and saw they had cut the edges to make them circular to seem it more appealing and less threatening but it was exactly that.

I let my fingers glide against the deep red note, feeling its smooth velvet texture,But then started to feel a wet surface. It was the link, it wasn't dry yet. This note must of been written only an hour or at least half an hour ago. They're could be a chance they could still be here. I quickly opened the note and saw  it was a picture of Morgan and Noah with they're arms around someones shoulders. They had huge grins on their faces and looked like they were a bit tipsy. 

I smiled at the sight of them together and laughing again because the last time I saw them was new that my mother had died. But this photo must of been taken recently, Morgan looked much order then I remember him years ago. Same with Noah. 

I took a better look at the person they were with and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Harry.

-Morgans POV-

I took the last of the files and put them in cabinet, and locking it afterwards to make sure no one could get in. I took a seat in the dark blue leather seat that went perfectly behind my Mahogany desk. I sighed and looked at the piles of papers stacked around my desk, that made me almost not visible.

I picked up one of the stacks of paper and knocked something over on the ground in the process. I frowned my eyebrows leaned over and picked up the object. It was Scarlett, Noah and I when we were kids. I smiled the photo of us rolling around in the pile of leaves until it was all over the yard and mum yelled at us to clean it up again. But that lead us to just doing it all over again.

Suddenly a soft knock only loud enough for me to hear came from across the room. I sighed and slowly put down the picture trying not to crack it more then it already was, and called out to the person at the door to come in. It was Noah.

"You are my brother and you could just come in when ever you wanted ya know?"
"Yeah I know but um.. I think you'd wanna see this" He said holding up and blank disk.

I gave him a questioned look while he shut the door and made his way over to my desk with the disk in one hand and his laptop in the other. He placed it onto the desk and slipped the desk into the side of the laptop.

"Watch" He stated and tapped his finger against his chin and stared intensely at the screen. I slowly turned my attention back to the screen and saw it was Harry carrying Scarlett into bed. I quickly leaned forward and saw she was knocked out and he had full advantage of her. I  clenched my jaw and my body instantly became and brick wall at the sight of them together.

Noah and I made sure they would never meet each other or even be in the same room as each other. He placed her onto her twin sized bed and stared at her longingly probably undressing her with his eyes. I was about to get up and throw the laptop against the wall before he left the room and left her there half dead.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked furiously in gritted teeth to Noah.
"We couldn't protect her forever, M" he said sadly still watching our baby sister.
"WE COULD OF FUCKING TRIED!" I yelled slamming my fists onto the desk.
"Your gonna get us caught you idiot! STOP!" He half yelled grabbing onto my wrists trying to calm me down.

I shook him off and got up ripping the door open and into the living room trying to get at the bottom of this.

I walked in and saw the photos of Scarlett growing up, till from the day she born and just two hours ago hanging up along the walls and covering the windows. I went up to the photo of her at her graduation and took the corner and slowly removed it from the wall revealing a hole big enough for the human eye to see through. 

When Scarlett first moved into the apartment Me and Morgan had to watch over her, so we bought the room right next door and even installed a mini camera into her mirror across her bed. Of course we've seen her do some things we shouldn't have seen, but we're her brothers.

This hole lead to her living room and we also had a separate room for her camera in the mirror. But we just need to protect her, she doesn't even know how to open a jar of pickles and this is the closet we could get.

She needed us to help her, because without us. She would of been dead. Dad told us to protect her at all coast and that's just what were doing. At all coasts she was was our baby sister. 

I looked through the hole and saw nothing but darkness. She must of went somewhere or went to sleep because of work tomorrow. I pulled my head back and ran my hand through my hair as a stress reflex before took another look around the room.

I looked at the news paper article of when Scarlett was one of the fifteen students who were picked to test the newest prototype for submarines, and one of when she almost got hit by a pick up truck. CD's hung on the wall of her first talent show, First steps and even her first sneeze.

A picture of her when she was crowned student of the year in high school and when she got the highest I.Q point in America. I walked over to the photos of her drying her hair just this morning and reached up to feel the texture of the picture against my finger tips. I smiled and turned my hand away to feel a lock of her soft golden hair.

I sighed and turned to Noah leaning against the doorway on his phone. 

I walked over to him and put my hand on the screen and took it out of his hands. Before he could protest or even ask why I did It I stated something to him that made him dead in the face.

"We need to call Harry."

[Hope you guys liked it <33 Vote, Comment and Fan :') and Maybeee pleasee 5 votes before I upload the next chapter? :)]