Chapter 7 ~

- Chatper 7 ~ -

 -Scarletts POV-

I was confused about why Andy left so fast, Considering that Nova had to leave because of homework but Andy just left for no reason. I put the thought at the back of my mind and got out my phone, It was about eight pm and i've done nothing but cry and rant. I sighed and changed  back into my pj's, and tucked myself in while I cried myself to sleep thinking about my mother.

I woke up and looked at my clock, my vision still being blurry I blinked a few times trying to see the clock clearly. 10:46 am I rubbed my eyes making sure I didn't see the clock right but the time stayed the same. My eyes wided I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, I bushed my teeth and put my hair into a high pony tail and then ran to my closet.

I got out a nude collar  top with little navy blue birds on it and black leggings and navy blue ankle boots. I quickly put the clothes on and ran to the door grabbing my backpack while trying to put on my shoes. 

I ran across the hall and swung the stairs door open and ran down the stairs to the lobby. Scar you didn't turn on your alarm clock ! God you're so stupid! I sighed knowing I messed up and probably going to get yelled at by my professor. when I got to the bottom of the stair case I ran outside to the University.

I ran down the street getting a few weird stares from people since I was running and panicking at the same time trying to get to school as fast as human possiable. I took my phone out of my backpack still running and looked at the time it was 11:04 am I pretty much screamed and ran faster then I ever had in my life. 

I finally reached NYU trying to catch my breath at the same time tired to get the front doors, I opened the doors and I was face to face with my professor. "Professor Collins I'm very sorry I woke up la-" I was in mid sentence when my professor interrupted me, " I don't want to hear it Ms,Reilly just make your way into the classroom and just saying this is a warning since you're one of my best students" he said with a smile on his face. "Now go to class I'm going to get a coffee" I nodded and ran to class. 

When I entered the classroom everyone was staring at me, I slowly turned my head towards the small mirror next to the entrance door and saw how I looked. I remembered that I forgot to take off my make up last night so I pretty much looked like an animal. My hair was everywhere because my pony tail ended up falling out when I was running and I'm pretty sure I smelled kinda weird to so therefore I am an animal! Great.. 

Slowly walked to my seat with every ones eyes on me I ended up tripping and slamming my face into the ground. I then got up right away and stunk into my seat, just then my phone starting ringing "Sleepyhead by Passion pit" so then again everyone was staring at me. I quickly pulled out my phone and saw Novas crazy face on my screen, I picked up the phone and heard her yelling something I manged to get her to calm down by telling her to shut up or i'mma tell everyone about what happened at her tenth birthday.

She instantly shut up and I looked up and saw that Professor Collins wasn't back yet. Sp I put my attention back on Nova. "Scarlett I saw Andy and Dy-" I was just about to hear about what she said when Pro.Collins showed up behind me and grabbed my phone grinning at me.

"You'll have this after class, I expedited better from you Scarlett considering that you were late this morning" pro.Collin's shakes his head and walks over to his desk talking about boring science crap, I don't even know why I'm in University.