Chapter 1

A/N: Hello! After everyone asking me to make a third book, here it is! This will be very different because I am 14 now and I'm in high school and im smart and shit but yeah here we go! (Also Lizzy looks like this model Kaia Gerber when she was young and shes the picture so yeah) 

~~PLEASE READ~~
The things in italics is the story that Lizzy is writing. I made it where she's making a story about her own life, while the regular font is whats going on presently! I hope that's not confusing...Oh well...You'll get used to it along the way. Ages might be different from the other books because I actually did math for this.

Hi, I'm Lizzy. I've never really written a story before, never mind about my own life. I've never really been the type to talk about my personal life but people have to try new things, right? Anyway, enough about my problems, this is my life story that my dad wanted me to make for the past 3 years! I hope you're happy dad...

My dad is Dan Howell and my mom is Sam Howell. You must be thinking "Oh my God Lizzy your parents are really famous YouTubers! That must be so cool!" Well, it's not. Whenever we go outside we almost always get recognized, we have to go on stupid tours and shit for YouTube, like Vidcon where we go and meet a bunch of teenage fan girls who have nothing better to do with their life. Let me stop before I offend people. 

"Lizzy!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs. I take my headphones out and walk down to see my whole family sitting at the dinner table. I sit down at my usual spot and start eating my dinner which consists of salad, because I am a Vegetarian. My dads is a salad too because he is a Vegan. I love cheese, so I could never be a Vegan.

"So what are you doing up there?" Dad asks, clearing the silence. I shrug.

"Writing."

"You're writing? About what?" My uncle Phil says.

"You know those stories online that mum wrote when she was 16? Those except about my life. Like where my mum is 26 while all my other friends mums are like 40."

"That sounds lame!" My 10 year old Justin says, eating his chicken nugget in one bite. Bentley, Uncle Phil's and Aunt Ivy's 11 year old boy, gives him a high five. God they're so stupid.

"I think it's cute! It could totally get a bunch of hits because we have a very weird family. I mean, our Uncle and his family live with us for God's sake." Oliva, my 11 year old sister says. 

"Don't forget that our mom had Lizzy when she was 12!" Mia, Oliva's twin says.

"I'm just going to eat upstairs-" 

"Sit down, we have things to talk about." My mum interrupts me. I roll my eyes and sit back in my seat. 

"Please don't tell us that you're pregnant again." Phil says. I snort.

"Wouldn't be surprised." I mumble. My dad kicks me under the table.

"No, you guys know that the 17th Vidcon is coming up!" My mom says. I roll my eyes while everyone cheers.

"You guys have been doing this since 2009. It's 2026. You haven't gotten tired of it?" I ask.

"It's our only source of income." Mum says.

"Plus it's fun." Phil says. "It's how me and your dad met."

"And if we didn't meet then I would have never met your mother." My dad says.

"And that means you wouldn't exist." Mum finishes.

"I get that you guys had this magical thing going on in like 2012 but-"

"Please, Elizabeth, drop it. It's a good experience for you to go and get some good shots." Mum says. I nod.

"Yeah, I guess so." I say. "If only I could get models and actual professional stuff."

 I'm a photographer. I love taking photos and stuff but I would love it even more if I could get out of this small part of London and go to abandoned places. I love abandoned photography and if you have a model in it then I think its 10x better.

"You have a hell of a camera, and your sisters, Lizzy." Dad says.

"I want real models though! They don't know how to hold still long enough so I can get the perfect photo."

"When you get to be a professional then you can have models."

"I can't become professional when I don't have models! Anyone can take a picture and post it on Tumblr, but having a model and picking out her outfit and where to pose and what pose to do to get the perfect picture takes skill."

"If you can get your sisters to hold still long enough then that means you have twice as much skill as any other photographers." Mum says, standing up and kissing me on the forehead before taking her plate into the kitchen to wash. "We're staring our packing tomorrow. Be prepared guys."

"Your mothers right. You have all the things you need." Dad says, taking my empty bowl along with his and walking in the kitchen. I roll my eyes and stomp my way up to my room.

Stupid parents, stupid Vidcon. Stupid everything. I'm sounding quite like the stereotypical teenage girl right now, but oh well. I just like to complain. I wish I could take my friend Hazel with me, but alas, my parents have to pay for my 3 other siblings tickets and can't afford one more, even with their YouTube money.  

I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean my sisters keep me company, even though they are quite annoying at times. They let me play bored games with them, and once in a blue moon they will pose for me when I want to do photography shoots. 

I'm friends with a lot of YouTubers kids, like Skydoesminecrafts kid, even though he's 11. There's not really any YouTube kids that are my age. They were all born after me, and if I do find one I like it means I still wouldn't be able to hang out with them because they go with their parents to Vidcon to meet all their fans, just like Justin, Oliva, and Mia do.

I'm pretty much all alone.

A/N: Before you get all mad and go "SAM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE 13 WE'RE NOT MOODY LIKE THAT" Trust me, I know. I've been through it and I acted just like Lizzy did. Hey you guys asked for the third one, not me.