Alison and Lauren's Misadventures at Hogwarts: Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Comments: Let's face it we all have a dysfunctional family in some aspect...but maybe not as bad as in this chapter.It's time for Christmas dinner and although everything seems normal things can be deceiving...even bathrooms.This event actually happened at my Grandpa's birthday a few years ago and like half my cousins ended up getting stuck in the bathroom...ahh memories. Lauren and Alison are faced with the heroic task...of saving their friends from the bathroom? Anyways, spin the bottle now there is a family friendly game am I right? I wonder if Santa will be visiting anyone?

---

"Is that mistletoe hanging from your… hat?" Lauren questioned.

"Yes, in fact it is. It's easier to just wear it then having to hang it all around the house." Harry smiled.

"And there's no way you can get past us without kissing us." Draco smiled evilly.

"Oh yes I can." Alison stated, and kicked Draco in the shins.

As he fell to the ground and moaned in pain, Ron and Harry looked at each other and ran off.

"Let's go." Alison said, her and Lauren walked downstairs.

"There you girls are!" Mrs. Weasley beamed. “Now take a seat at the table the food will be ready soon."

Lauren and Alison took a seat beside each other and waited for the others to arrive.

"Hey!" The twins smiled as the came and sat down beside Alison and Lauren.

"Hi" The girls replied back as Harry, Ron, and Draco entered.

"Are you guys still wearing those hats?" Lauren said, examining the boys.

"As a matter of fact we are and-" Draco was cut off by a loud squeal.

"What was that?" George asked, looking around.

Suddenly, Josh came running in with a large moving potato sack.

"Josh!" Alison screamed. "Why is that moving?"

"I caught Santa Claus" Josh exclaimed proudly.

Josh turned the bag upside down and out tumbled Brendan.

"Brendan!" Lauren screeched. "What are you doing?"

"Surprise?" Brendan said awkwardly.

"Brendan?" Josh asked, confused. “What were you doing in the chimney?"

"Um… I was trying to sneak in." Brendan murmured.

Lauren glared at him.

"But I'm not alone!" Brendan quickly added.

All of a sudden Mimi came tumbling out of the chimney, and saw everyone watching her.

"Loser, how could you get caught by Josh? Your ugly, fat, AND nobody likes you!"Mimi spat.

"Exactly!" Lauren muttered.

Brendan stared, horrified, at Lauren.

"Oh please, why should I be nice to you, you made Muggle school a nightmare!" Lauren added.

"Uh… the food is ready?" Mrs. Weasley awkwardly interrupted them.

"FOOD!" Mimi rushed to the table.

"How many more friends do you guys have?" Mrs. Weasley hissed to her sons as she walked by them.

"I think that's about it." Fred began.

"… But if Seamus could leave the Infirmary maybe he would come.” Ron added.

Mrs. Weasley sighed and everyone started to eat.