Alison and Lauren's Misadventures at Hogwarts: Chapter Three

Chapter Comments: The Yule Ball?! That's going to be interesting... and we're really excited to write it! :) Ron and Harry continue to creep Alison and Lauren, but it appears Seamus has a little crush on her :O Lauren meets EVEN MORE people from the muggle world. Draco tries to be a player, but unfortunetly it backfires on him xD Then... THE HUFFLEPUFFS ACTUALLY WIN SOMETHING?! WOW! More duels, woot! Brendan shows more signs that he's not a wizard... and Alison gets a little bit jealous of Pansy? Now let the Yule Ball asking begin! Both Brendan and Harry make failed attempts at asking Lauren (AVPM :D), but in the end she says yes to George. Fred also expresses an interest in asking Alison but Ron stops him. Then Ron attempts to ask her, and Fred gets angry, setting his stolen stuff on fire. Then we end off at Alison on fire?! D:

---

The next few weeks went normally for the girls, they went to their classes, Quidditch practice, hung out with Fred and George, and avoided Ron, Harry, Brendan, Draco, and Josh. One day, all the third, fourth, and fifth years were told to gather in the great hall. Once everyone was there, Professor McGonagall spoke.

"In two weeks… Hogwarts will be holding a Yule Ball."

Everyone chatted amongst themselves.

"So is it like a dance?" Alison asked.

"In simple terms… yes." McGonagall stated. “It is mandatory for everyone to go with a date."

Ron and Harry stood up immediately.

"When do we get to start asking?!" Harry and Ron exclaimed in unison.

Lauren and Alison shot pleading glances at Professor McGonagall.

"Well, you can at least wait until the class is over." McGonagall said.

Ron and Harry frowned and then sat down.

"Anyways, this class, we will be learning to waltz-" McGonagall explained when Ron cut her off.

"Why can't we learn to slow dance?!" Ron exclaimed.

Alison grumbled and looked down at the floor; Fred and George snickered from the back of the hall.

"MR. WEASLEY! Are you aware of what a waltz is?!"

"No…" Ron answered.

"Then please be quiet, and listen. Overall in this school, there are more guys then girls. So Josh has graciously volunteered to go with another guy!"

Everyone was silent, including the gay kids.

"On a brighter note, everyone has to grab a partner and learn to waltz." McGonagall instructed.

As soon as she finished the sentence, Harry, Ron, Draco, and Brendan eyed them. Alison and Lauren quickly stood up, dodged around students, and hid under the table.

A Gryffindor boy named Seamus approached Alison, who was still sitting under the table.

"Hey… uh… will you dance with me?" Seamus stammered, and nervously held out his hand.

"Thank you!" Alison exclaimed, ignoring his hand and instead grabbing Seamus's shoulders.

Ron's face fell, his legs went out from under him and he fell to the floor.

"NOOOOOOO!" Ron exclaimed.

"Mr. Weasley! Indoor voice, please!" McGonagall yelled.

Another Gryffindor boy named Pablo approached Lauren. Harry jumped to grab Lauren but missed and ended up hitting Josh.

"Finally!" Josh exclaimed.

"No!" Harry yelled as he ran away.

Josh frowned.