Alison and Lauren's Misadventures at Hogwarts: Chapter Eight

Chapter Comments: Who knew Josh was interested in fashion? Interested... but not good at it. Harry is a 'good Samaritan', or is there something else behind it? After they lose Josh it's all good until Pansy tries to take the last dress that Alison wants. Alison gets it, but not before stupefying both her and Millicent. They think Josh saw what had happened but thankfully he's just more interested in a suit... and a fashion competition O_O Draco suspiciously wants to talk to Ron, and it turns out they have a plan of some sort to steal Alison away from Seamus. Will it work? Meh... knowing them probably not xD AND THEN THE YULE BALL STARTS! Fred seems mad about not going with Alison, he didn't even try to find another date. (Lauren: Lauren is STUNNING as usual!) Gay descriptions, and then the fun begins! XD Ron tries to con his way into slow-dancing with Alison, and when she starts to forgive him... BAM! He locks her in a closet. Then he pushes Seamus down the stairs. Will he be okay? Will Alison find out? Will anyone find Alison in the closet?

---

The next few days went as usual, and the Yule Ball was fast approaching. Some students, including Alison and Lauren, were still in need of dresses and suits, because their parents didn't send them anything. The teachers had planned a trip to Hogsmeade. They had to walk the whole way there with a very chatty Josh beside them.

"So I'm thinking something yellow? Yes, a yellow tie with a WHITE suit! Actually, no, Draco's wearing black and green so I wouldn't want to clash with him. What if I wore the same thing, but instead of green, red! Christmas colors! Ah… how perfect is that…” Josh blabbed.

"Yup, that's nice." Alison mumbled, thankful that they were almost there.

"OH MY GOSH! I should totally pick out your guy's dresses! I'm thinking olive green with-" Josh exclaimed but was cut off.

"NO!" Lauren and Alison yelled in unison.

"Okay, fine, I'll change the color. COME ON GUYS!" Josh grabbed their hands and skipped ahead of everyone, and into the first shop.

"Look at this white dress, Lauren! I really like it-" Alison began but was cut off when Josh dragged her to a different dress.

"IT'S YELLOW ALISON, LOOK!" Josh jumped up and down.

"I look disgusting in yellow." She shot him an annoyed expression.

"Alison, what about this one?" Lauren motioned to a beautiful turquoise dress. It fanned out slightly at the bottoms, had clear crystals near the top, and was sparkly. It was very simple but elegant.

"I love it!" Alison squealed.

"That's… FABULOUS!" Josh gasped, pushing Lauren and Alison out of the way.

"Yeah, but look at the price tag." Lauren sighed.

"Ooh… That's a bit expensive Lauren?" Alison said sadly.

"I can pay for it!" Harry yelled, running up to them.

"Really?" Lauren said as her eyes lit up. "But why? I'm not going to the dance with you?"

"Just trying to be a nice person." Harry smiled.

No one argued with that and Lauren soon had the dress in a bag and was walking over to Alison.

"Okay, now that I have my dress, we need to find yours!" Lauren beamed.

"AND MY SUIT! AM I RIGHT GUYS?!" Josh jumped in between them.

"Josh, Draco's calling you!" Alison exclaimed as enthusiastically as she could.

Josh spun around. "Where?"