Unconscious

My body wouldn't allow me to sleep after that kiss with Tina, as if something was removed from my head.  Something I could place my finger on.  Tina would think I was asleep, then she would fall asleep, and I would walk around the house to keep me busy.  I sometimes just cleaned the house all over, and Tina didn't notice anything.  Well, except the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep.  She seemed concern for me, but I told her not to worry."  It's just from waking up too early."  I said, and she said okay.  I didn't want her to worry about me, I wanted her to be happy.  I walked through the house, and it came to me.  I did this when Mary was gone, when she was in isolation.  I was going insane worrying, and I couldn't talk about it.  Because I didn't want to worry anyone, I wanted them to think I was fine.

I had gone out to the stores to buy some milk and bread, and I ran into Louie."  How've you been bro?"  He asked, and I shrugged."  I'm excited for the first day of the group to start."  I said, and he nodded."  Yeah, my mom is worried I don't go out that much.  So she's happy about it too."  I said it was good seeing him, and went back to the house.  I was clutching the bag in my hand as I stepped into the house.  Tina was off at my house doing her job, and also making sure my parents were doing as they said they would.  I set the bag on the counter, and I collapsed onto the floor.

"Why are you worrying?"  El said as she sat down next to me in the sand."  I guess I'm scared I won't see her again, that I'll just hear her voice from now on."  El nudged me a bit with her shoulder, and laughed."  You'll see her again, I can feel it in my bones.  You two were meant for each other, like God had a plan for you two."  She leaned against my shoulder, and put her arm around my waist."  Everything will be fine."

I woke up with Tina leaning over down toward me, and she placed her hand on my forehead."  I know it's from you not sleeping."  She said, and I looked away from her."  Hawk, get some sleep."  She said, and picked me up.  I leaned on her as she put me to bed.  I couldn't struggle against sleep, and fell asleep.