Full day out

Tina and I were going to enjoy a full day together, and we were going to have a lot of fun."  We'll get you a hair cut, get some new clothes, have lunch with my friends, and just do stuff.  It'll be fun!"  She sounded such like a child, even though she was only a five years older than me.  I could picture us dating, but I don't think that would be okay.  We've known each other for so long, since I was ten.  Her parents gave her up for a better life, and my parents basically adopted her to work for us.  She cared about me a lot, even though she was almost a mom to me.  I had slept for at least six hours last night, and Tina was sleeping at my side when I woke up.  I had made her breakfast, and got the paper and mail for her.

We walked to the salon, and her friend cut my hair a little shorter.  She spiked it up a bit in the front, and brushed the back with a wet comb."  That looks good, right Tina?"  She asked her, and I smiled."  It looks fantastic!"  Tina said, and I blushed.  We left with that friend, and went to a clothing store.  I was more focused on the hoodies with no strings, I guess two weeks changed me a lot.  I bought a red hoodie, a new belt, and some jeans.  We then walked around a girl store for Tina to find some clothes for herself.  She picked out a pale blue summer dress for barbecues and other events.  She also bought white high heels to go with it, and a new necklace."  You look beautiful."  I said as she  showed off her clothes.  She blushed, and thanked me."  I don't think I've ever blushed this hard."  She said touching her cheeks softly.  I stood up, and touched her cheek slightly."  You look beautiful when you blush."  I said, and she held onto my hand."  Hawk, I don't know.  I mean, I like you and all but we've known each other for so long.  Plus, what will your parents think."  I was taller than Tina by a good few inches, so she had to look up to me."  What if we didn't tell anyone, it was our secret."  I said, and gently placed my hand on her neck.

She leaned into me, and kissed me softly on the lips.  She felt so warm, and it made me feel all fuzzy.  She let go, and smiled."  You are a good kisser."  She said, and I smiled."  So are you."  We then left the store, and went to meet up with her friends.