Innocent Times

Copyrighted@ 2015

Author: Pia Burgos (roseblossom79)

All Rights reserved.

~~

Remember the times when time was so innocent?

Was quite young when I had those great memories;

But many obstacles did I foresee along the way;

Bad times & hated the negativity;

But I'm still here breathing no matter what -

Survivor, I am and whatever it takes -

I'll roam that battlefield I know I can make it!

~~ (P.B. - your author's initials)

I was one of those toddlers who flew across the seas at a young age; hence, if you ever met me in person, you wouldn't hear a foreign accent in my voice.

I am the 'girl heard around the world', as an angry passenger on a connecting plane flight from Hawaii once told my mother. Many don't understand my past, and how they hurt me inside. But through music, word rhymes, and stories; I'll just let them subside, and carry on 'without carrying the heavy burden upon my shoulders'.

Cancer struck me at a young age, and how despair did subside.

Grew up too fast and somehow get lost in between.

Through years of hearing music of all genres that are somewhat embedded in my mind made me artistic.

I remember people dear to me by a song, whether a favorite, an experience or through a heated argument.

And no matter what they do, they can't take these thoughts in my writing away.

Was always depicted to be the shyest, and reserved classmate, along with my favorite term the 'bookworm nerd'.

Yearbook picture?

That's me on the senior high school page, where the class voted me to stand next to the shortest and shyest guys! Laughs!

But don't you fret, "I'm Still Standing" as Sir Elton John's song says. So, if you would like to learn more about this girl (MOI ... that's me in French) and read on ward with my short stories around the globe ... Please read on!

~~

Hello to my fellow readers,

I usually write one story at a time, but this book of mine has just been waiting to be posted. So, I will try my luck with it.

Dedication goes to Aura_Valentine. I know she has been waiting for this. Thanks for making the cover in such a short notice, I just improvised it through Photobucket for some final touches.

And the song that goes with this chapter? You guessed it! The 1980's hit"I'm still standing," by Sir Elton John! Enjoy!

I do not own any copyrights to the YouTube Videos and if there are any ads in the video please just close them. Thank you.