chapter eight

Uncle Butch had set out to find the Mystery person that was outside of his door talking to his nephew. He didn't want to bring the others along, because of who he was about to come in contact and meet with. He knew the reactions he would get from the boys even worse Cameron, who probably wouldn't be able to keep his composer.

The person he was about to meet with, he had knew for a very long time and knows whatever is said goes. He drove to the site, where he knew the person would most likely will be. He driven for a while, until he stopped at a shack. He got out and made his way to the door and knocked, a few minutes later opening up the door was a slender man who stood at about five-eight.

"I've been waiting on you" he spoke. Uncle Butch nodded his head to show that he understood.

The man let Butch in, but before the two talked they stood staring at each other, until Butch broke the silence. "It have been years since I have seen you."

The man replied back in an awe way "yeah, so how have you been."

"Good, living, you know what I'm here for right?"

"Yes and I have to let you know something important" take a seat he said directing Butch to a sofa in a corner.

It was awkward for the two men to converse with one another, since it have been years since they have seen each other. In the home some words were passed that wasn't good. But Butch was told that if the fight happens between the Vamps and Wolves, it wouldn't be good for them. He was told that those who still have their doubts about Cameron's flipped story will survive during fight. While others who believed him will lose and die during fight. Cameron wouldn't be harmed in anyway, since he started it. Just everyone he told this too would be in danger. His brothers don't know about anything that's going on, so they are in no danger, unless matters get worse.

After having the conversation with his brother, Butch left and made his way home. Cameron had to be stopped, he thought but how...

Butch's brother was the mystery person that was at his home, trying to warn Cameron. He is the father of all six boys. Somehow before giving them up, he had their minds erased of all memories of him. He has the abilities that each of his sons have, except the sight of a hundred feet. Stephan had inherited it from their mother, who died when they were just young boys. She died from an uncontrollable. The father name is Felix Cole. He wasn't happy about what was going on, if only he was in his boys' life. They wouldn't be so uptight about everything. He couldn't control himself after his wife death had passed. He destroyed anything that was in his way. He was in no shape to watch over his sons, and he didn't want to put them in any harm, or harm's way.

Felix was afraid to return and still is, because he doesn't know how to react and what to say. Seeing their faces would just bring back so many memories of them. Even though the brothers wouldn't recognize him but Cameron as some crazy man that tried to talk to him. But he had to work fast to make them remember him even if it meant putting his life in jeopardy for theirs.