Chapter Seven

Days went by and there were still no signs of Julie. Frank was given some days off, but he refused to have any. His daughter is missing and he needs to be on the case. He had check once more with Chelsea and she haven't heard from her neither. Today he went driving in his work car, just driving burning gas. When he ran into something, he immediately stopped and got out the car. It was a dog looking creature of some sort.

Frank made his way to it, while pulling his gun out. The thing jumped up and ran off towards the Bay View Forest. "What the hell was that" he thought. Then he got the idea to follow. He sped off in his car.

When he was far enough, into the forest woods. The thing he had just saw minutes ago had disappeared. He spotted the cabin; Knowing situations like this needed back up, he took matters into his own hands. Frank made his way to the cabin with gun in hand slowly. Looking at his surroundings he saw foot prints that had belonged to a boot. He moved faster toward the cabin, kicking the door open, his eyes got wide. He seen pieces of a phone that had belonged to someone. He went to take a closer look, the pieces looked familiar. Then it came to him, the phone pieces once belonged to his daughter.

He picked the phone pieces up and carried them to his car. Opening up the trunk, he graved his investigation kit and put them in a plastic bag. Then took up a foot print, got in his car and drove off. His daughter had to be close...

.

Back at Leo's family safety house, Julie set in bed staring at the wall in the bedroom where she tried to escape. There set next to her was Leo, trying to break her and get her to talk.

"You got to say something I know you can with that big mouth of yours, like when I snatched you" He laughed;

"So you think this game that you're playing is funny, kidnapping someone innocent who did nothing!"

"Whatever now tell me about yourself, Julie?"

"I'm innocent and want to go home, because some crazy lunatic dressed in all black decided to kidnap me."

"Ha-ha true, but theirs has to be more of course now talk."

"My name Is Julie, I'm seventeen years old, senior at Webster's High School, my dad is a Cop, parents are divorced and I have been away from home for a week now". ..

During the two conversation there was a knock at the bedroom door. Leo went to answer it, it was his mother. Her face read that something was wrong.

"What's the matter mother?"

 We have to leave and go now. I think their coming for us, if we don't we'll be in big trouble."

"The werewolves' mother, its okay to say our little friend has to find out anyway. But where do we go from here."

"I don't know, nor does your father, but somewhere further then this."

"Okay let me gather my things, go and start the car I'm coming."

"Leo, what about the girl?"

"She has to come, if she doesn't she dies...