Prologue

I blinked away the tears as I looked down on the white stick balancing on the bathroom counter in front of me. There was a little pink plus sign practically blazing at me, laughing. My hands began to shake and my legs began to give out. I backed up until my back hit the wall, luckily supporting me. That's when I slowly slid down the wall and fell into a heap of fear and disappointment; in myself. I sobbed so, so hard. How could I have let this happen?

 "Christina, I'm home," my best friend and roommate Robby called as he slammed the door shut to our apartment. When I didn't answer his voice became nervous, "Christina! Where are you? Oh my god!"

I slowly looked up at him and began to cry even harder as I shakily pointed up towards the test up on the counter. He swiftly moved over to look at it. His eyes opened wide in shock as he looked at it.

 "Oh, Chrissy! I'm so sorry," Robby mumbled and slid down next to me, putting his arm around me. I moved so my head was in his lap.

"I am such a fuck up Robby," I mumbled and cried even harder. He slowly stroked my hair in hopes to calm me down.

I.          Am.         So.             Screwed.

*******

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoy my new book!