Baby shower /meet Jackson

( I am skipping a head a bit and not putting all the details of the pregancy other wise that would go on forever)

Today was the day Wanda was planning on telling Scott about the pregnancy. Wanda glanced at herself in the mirror imagining what she would look like once or even if she got to full term with the baby.

Wanda grabbed a pillow from the bed, put it up inside her top, and looked at herself with a rounded stomach but to be honest Wanda quite like it because she did not look to bad providing that she did not put too much weight on with the baby.

Wanda heard the front door open and close which brought Wanda back to the present.

"Wanda" Scott called out.

Wanda wasn't sure what to say so she walked out of her bedroom chucking the pillow back on the bed and walked out of her room and poked her head round the door "I'll be down in a second" Wanda rushed back into the room placing the test's back into the box, placing it deep into her make up box .

"Okay, you can do this" Wanda said taking deep breathes as she walked out of her room.

Wanda walked into the kitchen and over to Scott.

Scott turned to see Wanda walk in "Hey babe, feeling better today?" Scott asked walking up to Wanda placing a kiss on her lips.

"I'm more than fine " Wanda said a little to brightly.

Scott frowned at Wanda as he put the food way in the cupboards and Wanda smiled at her husband. Scott had his back to Wanda as he put the food way in the cupboards. Wanda walked up behind Scott and wrapped her arms round his waist and hugged him tight.

"Hey, what's that for?" Scott said turning round opening his arms for Wanda to walk into.

"I love you that's all" Wanda said hugging Scott.

"I love you too" Scott kissed the top of Wanda's head.

Later that evening Wanda and Scott were sitting round the dinner table when Wanda asked "Scott, do you remember the question you asked me on the beach on our honeymoon?" Wanda looked up at Scott who nodded and looked at Wanda.

"Of course I remember, I asked you if you wanted to have children. why?" Wanda shrugged.

" well ...How would you feel if I was pregnant?" Scott looked at Wanda.

"I would be over the moon" Wanda smiled.

"that's good because .... I know it's took early to be giving out christmas presents already but I think you will want to see this..." Wanda pulled out the tests from the empty seat next to her and handed Scott the box.

Wanda watched Scott closely.

Scott opened the box taking one test out of the box and placing it on the table then , taking out the other test.

"So...does that mean that..."Scott looked down at the tests with the clear pink lines then at Wanda who nodded with a big smile on her face.

"I'm pregnant Scott" Wanda beamed.

"You have just made me the happiest man alive, I love you Wanda Elizabeth O'Neill" Scott jumped out of his chair and helped Wanda up out of her chair and took her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

~Baby shower~

Wanda gasps as she takes in the elaborate pastel blue, pink, and yellow decorations all revolving around babies. Scott chuckled at her reaction to the surprise had set up in their apartment. Then Wanda noticed their friends and family waiting for them in the center of the room. Scott gently pulled Wanda into the middle of the room with the rest of their guests. Almost immediately Sharon Wanda's sister hugs Wanda and Scott.