The engagement

A few years later:

4th of July it was one of the sunniest days on record, the 4th of July is one of the biggest holidays celebrated in America and for most people it meant a day off work but for those who worked at correctional facilities nothing changed it was just ordinary day.
Wanda and Scott managed to get this holiday off this year which they planed to spend together and Scott had a plan of his own.
Scott and Wanda had been dating a few years now and Scott felt it was time to settle down with Wanda and create a life together. They had planned for Spending holiday with Wanda's parents and sisters this years as last year they spent it with Scott's family in Atlanta Georgia.

Later on that day The sun was shining and the beach was full of friends and families as they played in the sand and splashed in the water.

Sharon and Louis were the first to arrive at the beach so they took a spot by the big rocks placed their towels out and was changed into their bikinis and swimming trunks and headed for the water.
Sharon was Wanda's youngest sister and Adam was her fiancée.
Kate and Adam were the next arrive at the beach, they looked round spotting Sharon and Louis playing by the water's edge. Adam took hold of Kate's bags and walked towards the big rocks where they saw Sharon and Louis's things. Kate placed her towel down on the sand stripped down to a blue and white stripy all in one swim suite which showed off her nicely rounded tummy, she was 6 months pregnant with their second child, Kate picked up a magazine and settled down to sun bath. Adam placed his towel next to Kate's stripped down to his swimming trunks "your not coming in to the water Kate?" Kate looked up at Adam "NO, I'm happy here. You go and I will go in later" Adam bent down to Kate's level placed a kiss on her cheek "If you're sure, Love you" Adam rushed off Yelling "Louis" at the top of his voice. Kate was Wanda's big sister and Adam was her husband

Stephanie and Michael Bell, Wanda's parents arrived a few moments later holding hands as they walked down the beach towards Kate who was flicking through her magazine.

"Hey, where is everyone? How are you darling ?" Stephanie said to Kate as she laid out her towel.

"Hey mom , Louis, Sharon and Adam are in the water" Stephanie followed Kate's gaze to the others playing in the
ocean.
" where's my grandson?" Stephanie asked looking round the beach for her Oliver her 6 year old grandson.
" he's with Adams parents today, sorry mom I know how much you like to see him" Kate said placing her hand on her stomach.
" that's okay at least I get to spend it with my girls, your father and of course my lovely sons in laws" Stephanie Bell said brightly.
"No sign off Wanda or Scott yet then?" Michael asked not seeing them anywhere on the beach.
" no pops you know Wanda she's always late, she'd be late to her own funeral" Kate shook her head and Stephanie chuckled.

"Fancy joining the others in the water," Michael said taking off his clothes down to his swim shorts.

"No, you go I'll keep Kate company dear" Stephanie said taking off her long flowing maxi dress stripping down to her elegant pink and white dotted swimsuit .

"No, mom go, I will be fine. I will join you all in the minute" Kate smiled at her parents.

Half an hour later Wanda and Scott finally arrived casually walked down the beach towards Kate with Scott's arm around Wanda who was leaning into Scott.

"Hey Kate " Wanda said letting go of Scott placing her towel down with the others. Scott stripped down to his swim shorts revealing his bare chest. Wanda could not take her eyes of Scott's bare chest and Scott noticed giving Wanda one of his famous winks which made Wanda blush.

"Why are you two so late?" Kate said checking her watch.

"Someone couldn't decide which outfit to wear to the beach, but anyway were are here now" Scott said shaking his head at his girlfriend.