The wedding

Wanda sat looking through the pages of the happiest day of her life.

Flash back

Wanda sat in her beautiful white gown looking at herself in the mirror her hair curled and put up looking amazing but she was unsure of how she looked. "You look just like me on my wedding day" Wanda turned to see her mother walking towards her

"Lucky for me" she answered sarcastically with a roll of her eyes

"Wanda dear this is meant to be your happiest day of your life... well before starting a family" Stephanie looked down at her daughter in her white flowing dress.

"No I look fat, " Stephanie shook her head "you do not look fat Wanda, you look beautiful and me and your father are so proud of you" Wanda smiled softly at her mother.

Stephanie looked down at her watch "well are you ready dear?"

Wanda took a deep breath "as ready as I will ever be" she grabbed her bouquet, linked arms with her mother and left the hotel room.

As they sat in the limo, Wanda started to freak out "I'm going to be late"

"Darling its fashionable for the bride to be late, I was an hour late for mine"

"I think I'm going to be sick" Wanda felt the nausea rise up her throat

"Take a deep breath" Stephanie held her daughters hand "we're here, do you need a minute?"

"No" she took a deep breath "no I'm fine let's go" Stephanie helped Wanda get out of the limo.

-

The music started as Sharon and Kate walked down the isle first in their Patel green matching bridesmaid dresses. Wanda and her mother slowly made their way up to the altar, once they reach it Stephanie handed Scott Wanda's hand and smiled "I know you to will live a long happy life together" she kissed her daughter then made her way to the vacant seat in the front row next to her husband Michael.

They said their vows, and then the 'I Do's' Wanda could not believe it she was married wow she thought never thought that would happen. Wanda and Scott walked out together and made their way like everyone else to the Hotel's Hall where they held the reception.

The room went silent and Scott's best man stood up "I have known Wanda for a long time but there are a few things I do know like I know she's a beautiful, intelligent -"

"Married" coughed Scott, which made everyone laugh

"well yes and that but, the most important thing is that I know she is the one for Scott, they are perfect for each other and I know for a fact that they will be so happy together, that's all I could ask for is that Scott, Wanda and their children live a long happy life together" Scott stood up and hugged his friend while everyone clapped

"suppose I should say a few words, well where do I start umm I just wanted to thank everyone for coming today it made this day perfect having all our friends and family here to celebrate this very special day with us I would also like to thank my beautiful wife Wanda I would be lost without you, you have made me the happiest man alive" Scott bent down and gave her a passionate but quick kiss "now my love I think it's about time for our dance" Wanda smirked at him while he help her stand "now don't be standing on my feet I would want any broken toes now" he laugh as she slapped him in the arm

they swayed slowly gazing into each other's eyes, forgetting where they were and everyone around them - I don't want to miss one smile, I don't want to miss one kiss, Well, I just want to be with you, Right here with you, just like this, I just want to hold you close, Feel your heart so close to mine, And stay here in this moment, For all the rest of time- they let the music block out the sounds around them, it was just them, them and only them no one else. It was the happiest moment of both their lives nothing could change that.

-

Wanda and Scott hugged their family and friends thanking them for all the support, then they left and got on a plane that night and left.

Wanda slowly woke unable to move she was worried for a second forgetting where she was then turned her head to see a very sexy, naked Scott next to her witch made her smile his strong arms draped over her his piercing blue eyes looking at her

'Well good morning beautiful" he smiled as he kissed her lips lightly then softly left little kisses down her neck

A soft moan escaped Wanda's Lips "morning"

"What did you want to do today?" Wanda and Scott had spent a week in Hawaii and had another two weeks left

"Stay in bed...sleep... And other fun actives" she giggled

"We have been doing that for the last few days, how about a walk along the beach?" Scott suggested

"Sounds good"Wanda nodded her head. they spent another half hour in bed before getting up and getting ready.

They sat in the sand wrapped up in each other's arms as they watched the beautiful sun set.

"Have you thought about us having any children?" Scott asked Wanda breaking the comfortable silence they were in

This question took Wanda by surprise "what? we haven't even been married 5 minutes and you're already talking about children," Wanda laughed but Scott did not

"Well I would like to start a family with you Wanda Elizabeth O'Neill "

Wanda cut him off and turned to face him "you're not having second thoughts are you?"

"no, no nothing like that it's just well I mean....I want a big family" Scott brushed a strand of hair out of Wanda's face

realizing this convocation was getting serious and that her answer would probably upset him she took a deep breath "well um I haven't thought about it but I guess I do want kids I mean who doesn't want or like kids" Scott sighed in relief "but not at the moment I mean I have a career now that I dreamed of and your career we both will be working really long hours together"

"Wait so you're not going to stay at home with our children?"

"yes but I'm not going to be a stay at home mother I'm not that sort of person but that doesn't mean I don't want any kids just not right now"

Scott got up and started to walk to the bar "I'll meet you at the hotel room later I just need some time to think"
" wait....Scott...I..." Wanda called out to Scott who ignored her, sighing as she looked down at the sand.

-

Scott walked into the hotel hours later to find Wanda passed out on the sofa he bent down and kissed her temple then walked into their room to change but found their bags half packed and clothes spread out all over that place "WANDA" Scott shouted which woke Wanda.

Wanda bit her lip as she slowly sat up "oh my god my back is killing me" she rubbed her eyes "Scott what's going on why are you shouting"

"What the hell is going on?Why are our bags packed?" Scott asked confused as he glanced at the half packed bags and the rest if the clothes sewn a cross the floor.

"Oh yes that... Well you see work called me and they are desperate and extremely short staffed"

"Is there no one else... jeez Wanda I didn't realize you were the only CO's on this planet" Scott raised his voice

"We're the only ones available and the only ones who have the skilled authority to do this I'm sorry but I'm going with or without you" Wanda slowly stood wincing at the pain in her back

Scotts eyes softened and he helped her to bed "Fine whatever Wanda".

Wanda and Scott were on the plane home the next morning

-End flash back-

Wanda wiped away her tears that appeared when she remember their honey moon she looked over at Scott who was snoring softy, putting their wedding album down, then over to her clock sighing she got out of bed and got ready for work, kissing Scott before she got up and had a shower.