Chapter Seven

Its short and its been to long since I updated and I'm extremely sorry. Excuse all misspelling and grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Hazel3

found myself outside wishing I had my weapons and old clothes. This dress was irritating me,and I wanted to shoot my Bow. I wondered around before finally settling on going to what I assumed was a training yard. There was a group of men some fighting with swords others hand to hand. A familiar sound of a bow had me walking towards the only man shooting at hay targets.He was tall but not as tall as Brodden. "May I shoot?" He looked down on me and chuckled "No lady should hold a weapon." I sigh to myself forgetting where I am. I began to walk away but was stopped by the man. "Do you really know how to shoot a bow?" He had doubt written all over his face. I took the bow from him as well as a arrow. I aimed and let go. I couldn't help the smile I had. The arrow hit the center of the target. I could hear some laughter beside me. Not from the man who stood beside me but from the Graham that sported the black eye I gave him. I ignored him and handed the bow back. "Its a great bow." My last words as I turned and walked away. It seemed the Graham hadn't left yet.It put me on edge that they where still here. After what happened earlier today I thought they would be gone. I followed the path back to the castle. Unsure what I was going to do. I didn't know if I should talk to Broden or if I should find the girls and talk more about the fact that there is a such thing as ware wolves. The mere thought almost had me laughing at how crazy it was. This whole situation had me questioning my sanity. We were sent back in time and we now have to deal with ware wolves. I slammed into something and stumbled back a few steps. When I looked up I let out a groan of frustration. Brodden stood in front of me a smug smile on his face. "So ye came to me." My hand itched to reach out. Instead of letting myself do what it wanted, I glared. Which made Brodden's smile grow bigger. "I didn't come to you I was looking for Dolina she has my things." I went around him and began walking away. Only to hear his foot steps right behind me. "I know where Dolina lives." I heard him laugh "Do ye now" I ignored him and kept walking. "Dolina lives the other way Mo Stór." Without saying a word I turned and went the other way. With him still close behind me laughing. I didn't say a word to him. He spoke up if I went to take a wrong turn or walk the wrong way. With his smugness thick in his voice. By the time I reached Dolina's home I wanted to pull my hair out. I knocked on her door and almost grinned as she opened it. "Well don't ye look a sight come in." She motioned what I assumed was both Brodden and me. I stepped through onto the threshold and stopped. "I'm sorry Dolina." I quickly shut her door and was rewarded with a grunt on the other end. "Open this door!" I scoffed "You don't know my name!" There was a growl on the other side. "What does that have to do with ye opening the door." I leaned forward and put my head againt the rough wood. "Open this door or I'll break it!" Dolina pulled me behind her almost making me trip. "Brodden ye will not be breaking down my door. Ye take that growling somewhere else." When it was silent Dolina turned and motioned me to the table. "I think ye want these." I looked down and grinned when I seen my clothes and my weapons. Running my hand down my bow tears sprang to my eyes. I changed into my clothes and sighed in relief. I was much more comfortable in this then the dress. I put my weapons in place and stepped out into the open. Dolina smiled as she sat down a cup of water on her table. "Ye look more comfortable lass." I chuckled as I smoothed my hair back into a bun. No longer would anyone be able to pull my hair. After what happened today I was thinking of cutting it. "You have no idea, is there a blacksmith in the village?" Dolina nodded and pointed to the door. "Brodden will show ye." I rolled my eyes and stood from my spot. I walked to the door and opened it slightly. Before turning to Dolina again. "Thank you for everything Dolina." She smiled and waved me off. I stepped through the door and came face to face with Brodden who seemed none to happy. "Ye name is Sorcha." Confused I stared at him for a moment. "Ye said I didn't know your name." I watched him as he walked toward me. "I heard ye friend call it out when ye were in the woods." He stopped mere inches from me. Causing me to look up at him. "So you were the wolf." I chuckled at his own surprise on his face. "Ye know what I am?" I sigh and nodd. "I do and Heather told me the story." We stood staring at each othe when the wind picked up. I could smell the rain in the air. I watched as Brodden lifted his head in the air and breath deep. It took me a moment to realize he was sniffing the air. "We need to head inside it's going to rain." He held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I felt the warmth and looked down in surprise. I had taken his hand without realizing it. It wrapped around mine making it disappear in his own. "Let's go the storm is coming in." We hurried inside just as the rain fell from the sky. I looked out over the court yard and could see the not so lucky being soaked to the bone. I squeezed Brodden's hand earning a gentle one back. "I need time, this all of this is only myth and fairytale. After everything I have been through I just need time." I whispered out my voice seeming to be swallowed by the rain. Brodden turned me so I was facing him. "Time is something I can give." A small smile settled over my face. He was lying to me, and somehow I knew it deep down. He was willing to give me time to get used to us. I just didn't know how much longer he had before the madness tried taking him.