First date part one

A:N: okay guys this is my new fanfiction about Wanda and Scott. I first got the idea after re-watching OITNB for what like the.....10th time from season 1-3 and each time I couldn't help notice the relationship between Scott and Wanda and well I just love it so I wanted to create my own take on them. In this story they have been going out for a while and well they hadn't been on a date ever since becoming a couple and then it progresses from there to engagement then marriage and then the children and this story well is my kind of take on Scott and Wanda if they were parents and what life would be like as a O'Neill.

Wanda and Scott's relationship has been off and on for months and for a few weeks they ended everything and everyone thought this was it for good and to everyones surprise they made up but the only thing was The couple hadn't actually been on a real date once since Scott asked Wanda out months ago but all that was to change after another one of their failings out.
This particular morning Wanda pulled into her parking space which was next to Scott's and as usual Scott waited for Wanda.
" morning wand" Scott said opening her car door for her.
" ugh morning" Wanda said groaning as she got out of the car.
" what's wrong?" Scott asked
" I still haven't found anything in my price range" Wanda said slamming her car door shut before locking it.
" something will come up" Scott said hoping that would be the end of the real estate talk but, no such luck.
" all I can find are places that we could afford together but, no I have already asked you to move in with me " Scott rolled his eyes.
" I'm just not ready to move in with you Wand that's all, look can we talk about something else?" Scott pleaded.
" what have I done to put you off from moving in with me?"
" all you do is ask me over and over to move in with you and if I wanted to don't you think I would have done that already and anyway all you talk is real estate and I have had enough,maybe that's why" Scott snapped as they walked into work this morning together.
" well someone has to deal with it and if it was left to you we would be living off the streets, all my friends can't believe that you won't move in with me and they say I should just cut loose" Wanda snapped as she walked a head.
" oh come on Wanda" Scott called after Wanda.
Wanda stormed into work with a fuming Scott following behind her.
" morning Wanda" Bennett said cheerfully but Wanda just ignored him.
" what's wrong with...." Scott shook his head " don't ask for god sake don't ask....not now I'm not in the mood"Scott said politely as he walked into the staff room and straight over to his pigeon hole whilst Wanda sat in the corner in a huff.
Thought out the day Wanda and Scott would pass each other and speak only unless they had to other wise they would pass each other without saying one word.
Come lunch time Scott had, had enough of the silent treatment and so when he entered the staff room on his break he was surprised to see Wanda in there but she wasn't alone Bennett, Mendez and maxwell sat around the table.
Scott walked over to Wanda and cleared his throat " Wanda can we talk?" Wanda didn't look up or move.
" well I don't have much to talk about I mean after all, all I talk about is real estate and I wouldn't want to bore you" Wanda said with a large amount of sarcasm.
" ugh come on I'm trying here,please the least you can do is talk and hear what I have to say" everyone around the table glance each other waiting for Wanda's reply.
" fine"Wanda got up and walked out into the hall " what is it ?" She snapped.
" I will move in, in time but the main thing is that I want to take you out on a proper date and for us to spend time together beyond these damn walls" Scott said finally letting out a breath.
Wanda's face was hard to read but with in seconds her emotionless face soon turned into a big smile " I would love to go out some time away from this place" Wanda moved closer to Scott.
" so that's a yes?" Scott asked making sure he heard Wanda correctly.
" yes! yes I would love to go out on a date" Wanda confirmed.
" okay how about tonight at 8?" Wanda smiled " okay tonight it is" Wanda looked up at Scott seconds before she placed a soft and tender kiss upon his lips.
That evening
Wanda walked into her apartment dumping her handbag on the couch and headed over to her bedroom and over to her wardrobe, and started rifling through her options for her date with Scott.

"No, that's too much... No, that's not dressy enough," Wanda, said taking a couple of dresses out only to put them back.

Wanda was about to give up when she saw the Black lacey dress that would hug her in all the right places and show of her curves nicely, she thought taking it out and held it up to her body and looked in the mirror.

"That's the one," Wanda said happy with her choice.

"Now, only to find the right shoes" Wanda said closing the wardrobe and hanging the dress up in front and walked over to her shoe closet.

"No, way" Wanda said chucking a pair of shoes across the room.

"Too low, not high enough... definitely not" Wanda sighed seeing that she had only one option left.

"Perfect" she said taking her favourite black Chanel 6 inch heels out of the shoe closet.

"Oh How I have missed you" Wanda said holding the shoes close to her.

Now, that Wanda was confident with her choices so she took a long and much needed soak in the bath. Sighing contently as she let the warm water wash over her she shut her eyes and let the stress from earlier on today with Scott slowly drifted away.

Wanda was soon out of the bath feeling relaxed and excited for her proper date with Scott, which was just over an hour's time.

Wanda sat on her bed in her dressing gown with her wet hair in a towel, which she was going to dry and style in the minutes but she remembered she had some paper work she had to sort out.

Wanda looked at the clock seeing that it was time for her to get ready so she put on her red dress that fitted her perfectly and dried her hair and styled her luscious light brown locks in to lose curls and applied her make-up. Once Wanda was happy with her appearance, she put on her high heels, looked into the mirror, and checked to make sure that she looked perfect before she left her room.

Meanwhile Scott pulled up into the apartment parking lot , knocked on the door, and waited for it to be opened. Scott fiddled with his tie making sure that it was straight.

"The doors open come in" Wanda called from her room, Scott opened the door in his smart suite instead of T-shirt and jeans.

Scott walked round the lounge picking up photos glancing at Wanda with friends and family before putting them back down when he heard her clear her throat.

Scott turned round " Wow" Scott said looking Wanda up and down as she carefully walked towards him.

"Wanda you... look beautiful," Scott said never taking his eyes away from Wanda hardly believing she was his girl,and no one else's.

"you look very handsome" Wanda said looking at Scott in a rather smart suit as she stepped closer.

"Shall we?" Scott held out his arm for Wanda to take as they left the apartment.