Enter, the Raging Storm

In the three blissful days after Kensuke became Tsuna's second Lightning guardian, everything was great. She had two new attentive boyfriends, people were slowly starting to stop avoiding her like the plague after Kyoya eased up on his overprotectiveness, Hana, Kyoko and Nagi were the supportive queens they always were and thought her having two boyfriends was the coolest thing ever, Fuuta wasn't bothered by it, and her dad made that fancy meal she asked him to to celebrate Kensuke's new status. Everything was fantastic.

"Run if you want to live."

BANG!

"Oh no, Kensuke-san!"

"GAH! WHAT THE FUCK?! KYOYA, HELP ME!"

"Hn. You're on your own."

"OH FUCK YOU!"

Well, almost everything...

The day after Kensuke's place in Tsuna's circle of guardians was cemented, was the day Reborn decided it was time to start his own special brand of Spartan tort-training. His promise of saving Tsuna's physical training for the weekends went completely out the window when he realized just how much work he had to do with Kensuke. The boy wasn't weak by any means, he was a Kendo champion, but he was still a civilian with little to no mafia instincts and opinions on what was 'normal' and what was not. To make Kensuke a Lightning guardian worthy of the Vongola name, Reborn was going to have to change all that. And the best way to do that, in his mind, was to shoot at the kid until he either figured out a way to deflect his bullets or became so fast he could dodge them with ease. Tsuna, Kyoya and Nagi also joined in. Kyoya because he wanted some way of getting 'proper training' in Fon's absence, Nagi because she felt her physician facilities were lacking since she focused so much on training solely with her illusions, and Tsuna because she didn't trust Reborn alone with Kensuke after the whole 'shooting him in the head' incident.

Which is what led them all to their current predicament. Reborn was following after the four teenagers, shooting at them with very real, very deadly bullets, while said teenagers dodged and deflected the bullets to the best of their ability while running down the street at five in the morning. Tsuna, Kyoya and Nagi were keeping up really well, given they already had quite a bit of training under their belts, but Kensuke was struggling. Struggling so badly in fact, that he got desperate enough to ask Kyoya for help, only to be shot down immediately. Tsuna sighed at the two's interaction. They really needed to learn to get along better. They were going to be working together as members of the Vongola, after all, not to mention sharing her heart. If that arrangement was going to work, they would have to be friends in some capacity. But that was a problem for another time, because Reborn was still shooting at them and-oh God was that a goddamn rocket launcher?

"HIT THE DECK!", Tsuna screamed as she dragged Kyoya and Kensuke behind the nearest wall by their shirt collars with Nagi following close behind, just as Reborn fired rocket-launcher-Leon at where they had been standing. A loud 'BOOM!' shattered the eardrums of anyone in a half a mile radius and shook the ground. Once their bones stopped rattling, the three peeked their heads out from behind the wall, only to find the place where they had been standing reduced to a smoldering crater of shattered concrete and broken, gushing pipelines. Kensuke winced when he took in the sight, and Nagi whimpered.

"Oh no, this is bad.", the purple haired girl said. Kensuke nodded.

"Yeah. City council's not gonna be happy about this. People might blame us and want us arrested, because I'm pretty sure this is illegal I think fixing whatever the hell that is is gonna cost way more than filling that pothole they were bitching about last month.", the black haired boy observed. The only reason he knew all of this was because he had seen it on the local news his dad liked to watch an annoying amount of times. Tsuna merely shrugged.