Kyoya commits Arson and Mikey gets Plastered

An hour and one not-so-peaceful evacuation later, everyone was safely outside the building, uninjured but a little shaken up. Thankfully, the fire had been put out and contained to the desk's general area. There was no major damage. Though, the fire department had found something rather odd in the melted remnants of the phone...

"Damnit Kyoya, what have I told you about messing with my taser?!", Kyoharu barked at his pouting son, who was sitting on the stone steps of the still slightly smoking building with his arms crossed. He was pointedly avoiding looking at his father, and instead seemed to find his blue sneakers rather interesting.

"... Not to do it.", he grumbled. Kyoharu glared at him. He was not happy that his favorite assault weapon had been stolen, at all. Granted, Japanese police weren't supposed to carry tasers, but Kyoharu liked the way it made miscreants twitch and flop like a fish out of water, so he always kept one on his person when he was working and distributed them to his officers for shits and giggles. No one said anything about the legality of the situation because of obvious reasons.

"And what do you go and do?!", the man shouted. Kyoya started glaring at the ground.

"... Steal it from your uniform belt and use it to start an electrical fire.", he begrudgingly admitted. Kyoharu's glare intensified and he crossed his arms.

"That's right! You're damn lucky all that fire destroyed was a desk and a phone, or else son or not, I'd be breaking out the size XX-Small handcuffs!", he threatened. Kyoya 'hmpth'ed but said nothing, and Tsuna, who was sitting beside him like the good Sky she was, patted him on the back in consolation. He got a bit less tense at that. Then, an unremarkable brown haired young officer shyly walked forward, a finger raised to get his boss's attention.

"S-sir, that was my desk- ", he tried to say, but ended up yelping when Kyoharu gave him the fully evolved version of Kyoya's death glare.

"Nobody cares, Kenji!", he hissed. Tsuna frowned at the Chief's rudeness to his own subordinate.

"That's not nice, Kyoharu-san.", she berated. Kyoharu felt a knife go through his heart. Good God, it was like he'd just kicked a puppy. So, for what felt like the first time in his life, the black haired man swallowed his pride and turned to face the scared officer with a frown.

"You're right, Tsuna. Sorry Kenji, we'll get you a new desk.", he promised. Kenji looked visibly calmer and the Police Chief turned back to his misbehaving son, his scowl having returned to his face.

"You're in for it now, Kyoya. Now excuse me while I go apologize profusely to Tsuna's parents for the mess you've caused.", Kyoharu said, before stomping off to find the Sano couple, who had been having a conversation of their own by a nearby fire truck.

"So, were you going to tell me you were getting us a new baby before or after you signed the adoption papers?", Nana asked sarcastically with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. Mikey looked sheepish and sweated a bit, avoiding his wife's gaze.

"I'm sorry I didn't call and ask, I wasn't thinking. You should have been included in making this decision.", he apologized. He glanced up at Nana, and kept his gaze on her when he saw she was smiling.

"It's okay, Mikey. Though, even if you had asked me, I would have said yes anyway. He's a cute baby, what's his name again?", she asked, leaning over Futa to get a better look at him. The baby blinked up at her, and Mikey smiled.

"Futa de la Stella. He's from Italy. Tsuna found him God-knows-where, so I brought him here so Kyoharu could help him go back to where he belongs. One thing led to another, Tsuna got attached, and I wasn't even really thinking about it by the time I asked for the papers.", he said.