55.

🚨 statistics tell me that not everyone did read the previous chapter!! 🚨 make sure to read chapter 54. before reading this one!! otherwise this part won't make sense!! if there's a bug and the chapter doesn't appear for you please let me know!

otherwise, enjoy 🙊🙈
you've been warned.

The clock struck well past midnight, and the blonde had long retreated to the suite assigned to the two time Ballon D'Or winner, while the room was enveloped in a tranquil silence. 

Erin had meticulously prepared the room for Alexia's liking, knowing exactly what the midfielder would need and how the athlete would prefer things after a match of this intensity.

And there was no way the therapist would want to displease her girlfriend.

Pleasure.

That's what tonight would be about.

The occasional soft rustle of curtains in the gentle night breeze filled the otherwise silent room, while the moonlight filtered in, barely highlighting the blonde's bare body perched on the edge of the bed.

Erin's senses heightened as she awaited the captains arrival, her knees and ankles sore from the uncomfortable position she had taken on the master bed just after her shower.

Yes, the therapist was willing to please the athlete tonight - not to mention the fact that Alexia made the way she was willing to get pleased tonight very clear, right after the final whistle blew.

So in order to please the two time Ballon D'Or winner, Erin had showered and freshened up, following her girlfriend's instructions to the letter.

And just the thought of Alexia's return had her nerves tingling with excitement.

The sound of footsteps approaching just outside the door after what felt like an eternity sent a shiver down Erin's spine, her heart racing as she adjusted her posture, straightened up the way she knew the midfielder preferred.

"Bona nit, Mapi."

Alexia's deep, husky words echoed through the tiny gap beneath the door as she bid farewell to her teammates, causing the blonde to inhale a sharp breath as she listened to the familiar sound of the keycard sliding into the lock.

As the door swung open, Erin swallowed, eyes flickering toward the entrance immediately, her gaze locking with Alexia's as the captain stepped into the dimmed light of the room.

Sensing the brunette's gaze on her, the therapist shivered, Alexia's earlier words still lingering on her mind as she heard the captains footsteps approach.

"I'll have my way with you later tonight, mi preciosa niña," were the words the captain had mumbled into her ear just after the match, "I won't make you wait long, I promise. Just wait for me upstairs. You know how I want you."

The memory had the blonde adjust her posture again, cold palms lingering on her bare thighs as dark eyes roamed her girlfriend's athletic form, disheveled yet undeniably alluring.

At the sight, Erin felt a rush of heat flood her system.

"Look at you," the two time Ballon D'Or winner purred, her voice washing over her with a wave of desire, "You look so good like this, Bonita. So good for me."

Erin's cheeks flushed with heat at the compliment, a shy smile playing at her lips as she met the captain's gaze.

The way Alexia's dark, almost black eyes roamed over her, hungry and possessive, had the blonde's heart race with excitement.