43.

this is me trying new stuff.
there you go ☕️✍🏼

To be honest, Erin had no idea how she endured the rest of their ride home.

A surge of desire mingled with anticipation overwhelmed her, rendering her mouth dry and her throat tight.

With Alexia's hand resting possessively on her upper thigh, the therapist struggled to focus on anything else, and even the sound of Alba's voice on the call did little to capture the blonde's attention.

Her mind barely registered anything else, really, her attention drawn to the glove box, and the mysterious item nestled within.

It seemed to beckon to her, promising an evening filled with tantalizing pleasures.

Enduring the last 15 minutes of their journey was a test of patience, each passing moment feeling longer than the last until they finally pulled up in front of the suburban building the two time Ballon D'Or winner called home.

A haze of arousal clouded her mind, Alexia's fingertips leaving a trail of fire along her inner thigh, each touch igniting a new wave of pleasure, a new wave of desire.

And it was the reassuring squeeze of her thigh that confirmed they had finally arrived.

Finally.

Lost in her own musings about how the captain might interpret presenting her 'full range of abilities in order to please her', the blonde was jolted back to reality as the midfielder addressed her directly.

The therapist's focus shifted abruptly when she heard her name, wrenching her attention from the intriguing contents innocently nestled within the glove box.

What were the sisters even talking about?

"Oh, yeah. Erin's here with me actually," the captain chuckled, her voice effortlessly switching between languages.

Caught off guard, the blonde stumbled over her words, her gaze darting between the dashboard screen and Alexia's intense stare, her pitch black eyes gazing steadily at her.

"Um... hi, Alba," she managed, her voice barely above a whisper.

But her attention quickly shifted as the two time Ballon D'Or winner reached forward, retrieving the object from the glove box. And a mere moment later, the therapist found her eyes fixated on the mysterious item now nestled in her hands.

As Alexia reclined back in her seat and switched off the engine, a whimper escaped Erin's throat, the anticipation palpable as the athlete's hand withdrew to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Um, Alba," Alexia's deep voice broke through Erin's thoughts, a mischievous smirk playing on her rose-colored lips as she straightened up.

The blonde's gaze lingered hungrily on her girlfriend's figure clad in such attractive attire, her breath hitching as the captain reached over, deftly unbuckling Erin's seatbelt.

Was it the alcohol clouding her mind, or was it the raw arousal coursing through her veins?

Maybe both.

Probably both.

"We've just arrived home. I'm beat... Let's catch up in the morning, alright?"

Alba's voice chimed through the car, but the therapist barely registered what she said. "Alright. Sleep well. Goodnight, Erin!" were her words as she bid farewell.