31

ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɪɴ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ.

"So, he's in a fancy villa in Muerte Point.... imagine being a piece of shit and getting awarded for it." Hanna remarked as her and Dani were on their way to the villa to locate Serigo. "It unfortunate thing we have to be used to." Dani stated. "Hard to tell what my father told him to do." Hanna remarked.

"He worked with your father?" Dani questioned. "Everyone worked for my father.... made me wonder if he target my mother's family." Hanna stated. "He could have answers.... but, he's caused so much pain, that ends today." Hanna added. 

...............

Dani and Hanna made it to the villa. "Nice house, being a True Yaran pays off." Dani remarks. "But I rather be consider a 'Fake Yaran' then being what Castillo considers a 'True Yaran.'" Hanna stated. "Si..."  Dani stated. "We should check inside." Dani added.

"Hey, it's Paolo. Just thought you two should know what kind of monster Sergio is, Comemierda's carried out thousands of fucked up experiments on Outcasts, Even kids, Dani and Hanna. It's fucking sick and all of it just to make BioVida rich." Paolo explained.

Hanna sighed. "Cono, We've got to get this piece of shit." Dani remarked. "You both will, Suerte." Paolo stated as he disconnect the call. Hanna huffed as she took out a security camera.

Then the duo made it quietly inside the villa. "Damn it." Hanna spatted. "Shit, Comemierda's not here. Where did that fucker go?" Dani questioned. "Dani.. we should look in his office." Hanna stated.

The duo made it inside the office, Hanna got cold chills down her spine just being inside of that office. As Dani began to type away on the computer, her heart drop as she spotted her mother's maiden name on his desk. She opened the file, "Oh my...." Hanna mumbled. Dani turned around, she shook her head. "No...." Hanna stated as she covered her mouth. "Hanna..."  Dani stated. "My aunt almost sold me out to this piece of shit... he... I would've be one of his victims... oh my... he wanted to find away to get my mom's family to Yara... Dani..." Hanna panicked, Dani held onto her. "Hey, hey, hey! Look at me!" Dani said to her, She looked at him. 

"Look, you made it, your aunt didn't, also your aunt is a piece of shit.... Your mother made sure of a lot of things didn't happen.... He's going to pay for what he has done, you and I are going to make sure of it." Dani stated.

Hanna looked at the computer screen, "The coward looks like he's on the run." Hanna stated.Hanna then pressed the message machine. "Sergio, It's Edgar Reyes. The guerrillas c are on to you, Especially Isla Kang's Daughter. Come to me, and we will provide the protection you need. Castillo can't afford to lose you and neither can I. We have so many more trails to complete." Edgar stated in the message. "I am so sick to my stomach, these sickhead fucks are going down.... fuck." Hanna remarked. "Oh they will." Dani replied to her as he then contacted Matias.

"Oye Matias. Someone warned El Doctor that we were coming, Sergio's on the run." Dani stated to Matias. "Paolo and I are on our way. Don't let that piece of shit escape. He's a fucking murderer." Matias snapped. "Hijo de puta's been tipped off." Dani remarked. Hanna looked ahead outside, "He's definitely not far from here...we better hurry." Hanna remarked. "Si... let's go." Dani remarked.

Dani and Hanna made it to the marina. "Where the hell is that piece of shit?" Hanna questioned. Then they heard someone crash through the door, "Stay away!" Sergio exclaimed. "HEY IT'S ISLA KANG'S DAUGHTER IS GIVING YOU... YOUR FUCKING KARMA (BASTARD)!" Hanna exclaimed as she took off on the fourwheeler. "HANNA! FUCK!" Dani exclaimed as he hopped onto the other one. "Think you can run from me... but Hanna, not a chance." Dani stated.

"You killed my fucking uncle! and I'm here to fucking avenge him and all the innocent Yarans you touched, you piece of shit!" Hanna exclaimed. "Stay the fuck back Kang!" Sergio exclaimed. "Oh that's not what you told my aunt, you want to experiment on me? I would've made your life hell afterwards! But your going to fucking pay!" Hanna exclaimed as she pulled out her handgun and blew out his tire.

"Shit!" Dani exclaimed. Hanna huffed as she hopped off, she found Sergio on the ground. "Look at this... we caught a coward." Hanna remarked. "Just wait till...." Sergio started. "Oh shut up... he's next." Hanna spatted, as she and Dani pulled out their guns, aimed at him.

Paolo and Matias approached them. "Hanna caught this rat." Dani stated. "Nice..." Paolo stated. "Concussion, grade two or higher. Laceration, Dislocated shoulder." Matias said as he listed off the issues to Sergio.

"Matias..." Sergio stated then he spitted in Matias's face. "Let me guess. You're going to treat me to prove you're the better doctor." Sergio added. "Doesn't have to, Matias is the best and the best doesn't hurt innocent people." Hanna spatted then Matias put pressure on Sergio's shoulder, which he exclaimed in pain. "So... you going to help us?" Hanna asked then she nodded at Dani. "Where the fuck is El Doctor?"  Dani asked. "The Viviro processing center, building thirteen!" Serigo exclaimed then Paolo shot him in the head.

"What the fuck Paolo?" Dani questioned. "You think El Doctor could run the Outcast camps without people like this piece of shit? None of this, none of this whole fucking mess would be happening without 'doctors' like him. Fuck him." Paolo spatted as he then spat on Sergio's body. "I'm all out of mercy." Paolo added. "And significant trauma to the skull."Matias remarked. "Shit." Dani remarked. Hanna spotted something' in Sergio's pocket, she pulled out a photo.

She turned in over to see it was her and her mom. "Mom...." Hanna stated. Hanna looked at Sergio's body.. "Good riddance." Hanna spatted.

The duo walked away, Dani spotted the photograph in her hand. "I don't know why he had this but this was my mom and I, when I was younger." Hanna stated. "Cute." Dani remarked. "Hey hey... if possible I need to see photos of younger Dani, I bet you were quite the charmer like you are now." Hanna remarked. "I'll see if I can make it happen." Dani stated. Hanna slightly smile