25

ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴ

Hanna woke up the next morning, she hummed. She stepped outside and she saw Dani. "So Maria on our asses now?" Hanna asked as she approached Dani. Dani sighed in relief. "Yes and thank goodness your alright." Dani stated. "I'm fine, just let out some emotions... but we should speak to Talia." Hanna stated.

"Dani, especially you Hanna, I need your death magic." Talia stated. Dani looked at Hanna. "You'll see." Hanna stated.

"Rrahh! Paolo's gone... but I still gotta scream. You two and I, we're gonna take the war straight to Maria Marquessa. I've been waiting to do this a long time, First her 'Ministry of Culture' blacklisted us. Then they kidnapped me. tried to brainwash me. Silence me. Now people are finding out she played role is Isla Kang's death. Well we're going to censor la fucking censora, Dani and Hanna. Her propaganda, billboards, advertising.. her whole run factory! We're going to fuck it up. Bankrupt her. By the time we're though, Marquessa won't have any ass-lift money left. Her fucking propaganda machine took our voice, so we got only one option left, our bullets."  Talia explained.

"It's a start... It's not like I haven't already seen those damn trucks around here." Hanna said. "I knew I could count on you two.. Make that bitch pay." Talia stated. "Oh don't worry... we will." Hanna stated.

...........

"Maria's rum factory... time to make some noise." Dani stated. "Si, let's cause some chaos." Hanna stated. "But I think we should take out the soldados silently has we can..." Hanna stated. "Si... then we destroy." Dani stated. 

After taking out all the soldados, Hanna took out one of the canisters. "THAT'S FOR MY MOTHER YOU BITCH!" Hanna exclaimed as she begin to shoot at the containers of rum.

...........

The factory was in flames all over the place. Dani and Hanna high fived each other. "Maria's run factory is gone and so is the money she stole from it." Dani told Talia. "Ha..Ha! Eso! keep hitting her face, billboards and shit. Use fire, bullets, piss, puke, blood. look I don't care, whatever you two got." Talia explained. "We'll stick to weapons." Dani stated. "I want Maria to see herself burn. Remind leather-face of her mortality, you know?" Talia stated. 

Hanna hummed. She pulled out grenade and tossed it at the truck near by. Which it was destroyed in seconds. Dani hummed. "That's a start." Dani stated. Hanna smiled a bit.  "Let's have some fun.' Hanna stated as she grabbed his hand and lead in him to a car nearby.

.................

"WhooHoo!" Hanna and Dani exclaimed as they destroyed another billboard. "Maria's starting to feel like an ex." Dani stated. "Oh, you dealt with an asshole too?" Hanna questioned. "Si..." Dani stated. "You wanna know how to deal with that pain of an ass memory?" Hanna questioned. "How?" Dani questioned. "This!" Hanna exclaimed as she tossed a grenade out the window and destroying the billboard. "Maria's going to get the message now." Dani stated. "Let's give Talia the news." Hanna stated.

"Oye. Took care of the propaganda." Dani stated. "Fuck yeah you two did. Let's go a little bigger, si?" Talia questioned. Dani and Hanna looked at each other. "Just heard those comemierdas are putting up another fucking Anton statue at El Presidente Square. I swear it's the only way that guy can get hard." Talia explained. Hanna snorted. "It's as good as gone. Talia." Dani stated. "(That works.) motherfucker." Talia stated before she disconnected the call.

"How long it's been since you been to Esperanza?" Dani questioned her. "Not since the riots... but the part I lived at... not since I was a child..." Hanna stated. "This place is filled with soldados." Dani stated. "Obviously... we'll have to handle this carefully... I cannot believe we are taking out a fucking statue for Talia." Hanna remarked. "It's Talia... what do you expect." Dani remarked back. Hanna snorted.

....................

The parked nearby the statue, "How do we approached this?" Dani questioned. Hanna looked at the supermo on Dani's back. "This?" Hanna questioned as she quickly triggered the supermo which instantly destroyed the statue. "Ooh Woah, Fuck yeah!" Dani exclaimed. "Juan Cortez, you smart motherfucker." Hanna stated. Hanna saw the soldiers looking at them. She gasped and quickly pulled out her rifle taking them out.

But they were getting overrun, they quickly got in the car and drove out. Dani looked in his mirror saw a tank, then tank shot a missile. Dani quickly shove himself and Hanna out of the car as the missile destroyed the car, the duo went rolling down a hill. Then stopped at the bottom, Hanna was on top of Dani.

Hanna and Dani kept eye contact with each other. Dani put a piece of her hair behind her ear. "That was close." Dani stated. "Thanks for saving us...." Hanna stated. Dani looked at her eyes. "Have you ever been told about your eyes?" Dani questioned. "What about them?" Hanna questioned. "You can easily get lost in them because of how radiant they are." Dani replied, Hanna's cheeks brighten. 

She got off of top of him and helped him up. "That was seriously a close one, it's not like we'll find another car nearby." Hanna stated. "At least we destroyed the statued, almost got killed for it." Hanna remarked.

"Talia, it's done." Dani stated. "Good." Talia replied. "It's going to cost that bitch millions to get all that back." Talia added. "I though you'd be more happy." Dani stated as he recognized Talia's tone. "Look. Millions can't bring back what I lost.. what Hanna lost... But that's OK because we're just getting fucking started." Talia stated. "Hell yeah." Hanna remarked. Talia disconnected the call.

Dani looked at Hanna. "I say we get out of this hell hole.." Dani stated. 'Yeah... come back when it's necessary... maybe... we can visit my childhood home before life became more hell for me... I know living there was already a nightmare for my mom and I... maybe I could get some closure..." Hanna explained. "Si... I'll be there right by your side too." Dani stated.

Hanna was starting to realize something.. something that many were pointing out. 

She was starting to fall for him.