17

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀɪᴅᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

Dani and Hanna arrived back at camp, they approached Espada. "So what's our next move, Espada?" Dani questioned her. "You two got any ideas?" Espada questioned them both. Hanna bit the inside of her cheek. "You're not listening... You're not listening!" Alejandro exclaimed which made Dani and Hanna whip their heads. "Shut your mouth." Roberto spatted. Hanna rolled her eyes, "Violence doesn't solve shit." She spatted as she and Dani went over towards the group.

"We have to hit Jose's tobacco..." Alejandro started. "Heard enough out of you, Singao!" A guerrilla stated. "You gonna let this happen?" Dani questioned Philly. "Long time coming, Dani." Philly stated. "(Montero Justice.)" Roberto stated, As they pushed the thing closer towards Alejandro.

"HEY!" Hanna barked. They froze. "There's that bark I know." Philly remarked. "He's a traitor Hanna." Roberto said to her. "Si, and Espada will make sure he'll spend the rest of his life making up for it, but doing this won't make you a better person." Hanna explained to Roberto. "You ready to look in the mirror and admit your mistakes?" Espada the questioned him.

"You first, Camila." Roberto remarked. "Fine.. I voted for Castillo. I didn't want to but Viviro was going to make us rich wasn't it?" Espada questioned. "Mierda, I doubted you. All of you. I blamed you for not being guerrillas but papa was right. To get faith you got to give it." Espada stated. 

"If you want Jose you have to think big. Hit him where it hurts, his tobacco fields." Alejandro explained as they held him down. "We tried that already." Philly stated. "No. All of his fields. At once. Draw his soldiers out. Leave him open." Espada explained. "That's smart." Dani stated. "Wise plan.." Hanna also stated. "Well lucky for us. Philly plans ahead. Me, The Hero and Owl got you covered." Philly explained. "Good. We divide our forces. Target strikes, checkpoints, guard posts, everything. In and out... and then we hit that airbase hard. Now what the fuck are we still doing here? Dale." Espada said as she approached Roberto.

"(Yaranos until the end.) Roberto." Espada stated. He let go of Alejandro and she helped him up. "Hasta Final." 

..................

"Hold on to your asses, Hero and Owl, You two are about to see my greatest work." Philly said, as he opened and reveal the plane to Hanna and Dani. "Napalm Nino. Metal bird, hellfire and the hope of the west all in one." Philly explained. "So, you've flown this?" Dani questioned him. "No, Never. I'm afraid of heights." Philly replied. "Just fucking peachy." Hanna remarked. "But I'll be the wind beneath your belly, Moral support while you two rip Jose a new one. Oh, hero, hero, hero. You're gonna need my soundtrack. Philly magic baby." Philly said as he walked away. 

Hanna and Dani looked at each other. "Let's take this fucker down." Hanna said. "Let's..." Dani said as the duo fist bumped each other, as they headed to the plane.

The duo hopped in, "Alright..." Hanna mumbled. "OK Philly, let's see what you got." Dani stated as he started the plane and begun for take off. "Philly magic, baby!" Philly exclaimed. Hanna chuckled. "Fuckin' Philly." Dani remarked.

"Guerrillas, You ready?" Espada asked. "I want to hear you." Espada added. 

"Sanchez, ready."

"Torres, I'm here."

"Napalm Nino. All good up here." Dani stated.

"Serrano, ready."

"Ortega. Let's fucking go."

"Hanna, the passenger princess, all good... ready to fucking do this!" Hanna came in the radio. A few guerrillas chuckled then cheered. Dani snorted, silently.