CHAPTER 37

1 month later....

  Jeon jungkook's smile was wide as he looked at the happy faces of his family...sitting on the dining chairs waiting to be served....

The kingdom of Haedong was back to being peaceful like it used to be...without dark magic....the people no longer in fear of being burnt down to ashes...of being killed...

Hearing the death of her father...Irina's world crashed....she and her mother where banished from haedong and to never step foot even near it bolder....

The minister of tax had no family so there was no one to erased....his lineage died on the battle ground....

At hand..the royal's where planning the twins wedding...

Jimin and yoongi finally got together....

As taehyung had adviced...jimin told yoongi his feelings first and to Jimin's surprise...young lord Aeris felt the same...they kissed...made love that same day and later on told their family they were a thing....

They've been together for so long but their relationship had no romantic title to it...until 4 weeks and few days ago...yet they couldn't wait to get married...like that's what they've been waiting for all their life....

Jungkook already told his family he and taehyung were getting married after settling things with dark magic....so they decided to make it a joint wedding of the twins....

The people of Haedong were in great joy...they too were preparing for the big day..which would take place in less than a week....they just couldn't wait

"Tae...what wrong?"....jimin suddenly asked...he saw his twin brother's face turned to that of digust as the maids serve their meal....

Well taehyung had been like that lately,lately as in 4 days ago....only jungkook noticed though and it was worrying....but taehyung always assured him everything was okay...that he was fine....

Taehyung who usually woke up early...would sleep in,his temperature would rise and then fall...when the maids serve them breakfast in the room...he find it disgusting and then ask for meal jungkook never imagine he would eat...but then would finish it in a go....

He craved almost everything lately and would always be in the prince hold...the prince not complaining at all cause that's exactly what he want....

Everyone's attention turned to the white haired who covered his mouth as if he was going to vomit....

And quickly...as if knowing he would indeed vomit...lady Aqua stood from her sit....took him a little far from the table with a bowl in hand...

She extended the bowl to his mouth and with less control....he emptied his stomach in it....

Quick jungkook was on his feet....unsure what was going on...but one thing was for sure...his baby was sick...he should have summoned a physician when he started noticing....

"What's going on"....he asked but lady aqua was busy patting her son's back...wanting him to feel relieve....

She wiped his mouth with a piece of cloth she grabbed on the table...help him clean his mouth while handing him to his boyfriend....muttering a don't worry his good...

Jungkook watched lady aqua hand the bowl and the piece of cloth to a maid.....he held his lover in his arm tightly while leading them back to their sit...God he was so worried and so were the family who were also on their feet...wanting to know what happened....

"Kook am fine....dont worry."...taehyung said with a smile....leaning so his head was on the prince shoulder....

"It just the smell...too strong"...he pointed at the meal on the table...his left hand covering his nose....