CHAPTER 18

"What do you think of them"......yoongi asked...his gaze on the crown prince whose eyes were closed....

"Good...I think"....he muttered simply trying to relax and enjoy the cool and calming atmosphere.....

"You know you can cancel anytime right"....the elder muttered earning a small smile from the ravenette....

"I don't want to....mom enjoys doing it"....he answered calmly....

"It your life jungkook...she thinks you're okay with it"...

"And who said am not"....he said, finally opening his eyes to look at his hyung who was staring at him worriedly....

"I can tell you don't....you don't find them eye pleasing either"....

"Come on hyung,they are ladies of unique characters,they are beautiful and elegant....why won't I find them eye pleasing"....jungkook scoffed just wanting to relax his mind.....

The selection was taking a big toll on him,to say Ara didn't back off...insisting to be with him makes his head ache.... questions his mother threw at him while instructing the 8 candidates who showed up since others gave up seeing Ara on the list makes him uncomfortable....

At the end only 3 were selected, ask to move to the palace and start acting as a crown princess...it was another test by the queen...wanting to secretly see them for themselves and not the font they put in front of her....

All the while...the prince's mind was else where...he just couldn't stop thinking of a certain white haired who he wished was there with him....

When his mother had whispered about a particular innocent looking girl,saying she's cute and all...he tried seeing her for her cuteness but all he could see was only taehyung....to him taehyung was cute itself....

He smiled to himself,earning a nudge from his mother who thinks he truly finds her cute not knowing his mind was else where.....

After the selection he had head straight to the royal garden wanting to cool his brain and just dwell in taehyung's thought but fate had another plan as it send his brother yoongi to him who wouldn't stop bombarding him with questions....

Among all the young royals...jungkook and yoongi are known to be the closest....despite their cold persona.... acting cold around each other as if they don't really care...their bound was known to be stronger....

When the two sit to discuss..they discuss maturely...they share deep secrets knowing it really safe and at the end they act as if they don't care...but hell they do....

And yoongi being a smart ass,who had notice some few stuffs about his brother decided to talk to him....it been long they talked and yet the ravenette wasn't willing to share...he claims he's okay when he's not...

Yoongi just had to go straight to the point..

"You like your sangung don't you"....he asked calmly....

"What"....jungkook asked confused hoping he heard wrong...but yoongi repeated his question....

"You like taehyung?"......

"He's my sangung"...he answered immediately....avoiding his brother's gaze....

"Atleast you're not denying you like him"....young lord aeris muttered...

The prince was quiet at that...not knowing what to say...instead he looked down to his shoes finding them interesting...

"We stopped vocally sharing things
".... Yoongi added calmly...his lips stretching for a gentle smile.....