CHAPTER 26

"Then what should I do to save him....if he dies I die....do you understand now".....

That statement.....it took just those words for taehyung to forcefully open his eyes....if he dies,the prince would too....he didn't want to get more ideas....he just wanted to lay his eyes on the ravenette...see the look on his face,see if he meant what he said....

His eyes had gotten use to the brightness outside but he didn't know forcing them open would hurt more....he hissed at the pain,a sound only him heard....

The white haired tried to focus but it was blurry,really blurry that he almost shut his eyes,wanting to give up because the more he tried,the more it hurt....but with time,he started to see clearly,untill the situation was clear to him....

He looked around him,saw he was in the middle of people,tied to a wood..which he already felt....ahead of him were the royals,they all looked tired....

His eyes landed on Irina,who to his surprise was looking at him....she let out a shrill sound of shock but no one noticed her....she was shaking,taking little steps backs....he wanted to give her a piece of his mind....he wished he could but he was helplessly tied to a poll.....

"Mom release".....

Jungkook's voice drew him out of his thoughts and he was immediately searching for the owner....

In the middle of the royals was where his prince was standing,all eyes were on him as he was struggling to free himself from what seems like a glowing red,blue and green rope....

Jungkook's was in pain....he could see that....the way the veins around his forehead popped out was a clear indication of both pain and anger....

Seeing him like that,stirred a cold feeling in taehyung....why were they hurting him....he just wanted to stop them,fall in jungkook's arm and let him hold him forever....

"Stop"...he mouthed and as predicted.... no one heard him....they were all watching the scene..watching the man he had fallen in love with suffer....

"Mo..... He heard again...but this time the prince has let himself free.....sending the royals holding him in place away.....

He let out an agonizing scream,the one taehyung has never heard before....

But before he could even calm from his high,a force in different colors was sent his way,sent him flying to the ground....

"Kook".....he screamed....well to him,he did but no one paid him attention....

The blood that came out of the ravenette's mouth seems to do it all....

Taehyung had no idea what happened....all he felt was the cold feeling purring his body in whole....

He felt his eyes closing itself and the image from his recent dream appeared....a dream where jungkook was laying on the floor with an arrow through his chest....

"JUNGKOOK!!"....he screamed,and this time,he was sure everyone heard him....

Because just as his eyes has closed itself,they opened again....and all attention was on him....but his gaze was only on jungkook who weakly rise to face him and the look he wore after that confused the white haired more....he saw lady aqua going on her knees while covering her mouth with her two hands....her body was shaking....he wanted to asked what was wrong...

From the side of his eye,he could see a figure running towards him....his left hand forming a dark smokey ball and by the time he turned to face the figure,the smoke was sent his way....out of fear,he quickly lift his hand to shield the smoke but instead the person landed on the floor with a big tumb....