PROLOGUE iii

"This would look better on you my queen,it compliment your skin better"....kim Mina,the lady of aqua said....

"Really,I wanted going for this"the queen pointed out a silk with bright colors....

"No,it too bright,you need something deem"....Min Yuna,lady of aeris added..

"Why are you all against my choice...it not that bright,it lively"...the queen whined..."what did you think liya"..

Lady earth frowned...glaring at the two other ladies for going against their Queen's choice...making the queen smile sheepishly...atleast she has someone on her side...someone who think a bright rainbow color silk is the best....

"A very big no my Queen....this silk is eye blinding"...

"What !!".."I was thinking you love it too"...

"I don't.....go for this"...

Just like the others the lady of the earth element brought out the deep maroon with golden embroidery silk...she placed it on the Queen's shoulder, admiring how good it looked on her...

"Look at you,looking good as always"...lady aqua commented...

Seeing how good she looks truly...she smiled at them....

"What will I do without you all"...the queen muses...bringing them in a hug....

"You smell weird"...lady aqua sudennly commented...

"What"..the queen and the ladies said confusedly...

"Make me feel like puking"...

"Who smells weird"...lady aeris asked...

"You"...she pointed at liya,lady earth...

"I can't believe you,you started using lavender because of me"....

"I stopped using mine"...lady aqua argued..

"Are you preg....."yuna wanted asking but was interrupted by the bunch of kids who just came in...

They all were in the Queen's chamber...she suddenly wanted a new dress and couldn't pick one on her own...so she invited her best friends...who ended up picking the best silk ever...

While they were at it..their kids where In the garden playing....

Yuna's child being the eldest...min yoongi...the crown prince being the second,Jeon jungkook and liya's child being the last park Ara....

Lady Mina was still expecting and with the sudden disgust in scent...the queen and ladies had a feeling that she's carrying....

"Am hungry"....4 years old yoongi complained...burying himself on his mother's lap..

"Me too"....2years old Ara added...jumping to hug her mother..

Jungkook who was 3years old didn't say anything..instead went to sit on his mother's lap...he pinched her cheeks then pecked her before burying himself on her lap....

His special way of communicating....

"Is gukkie hungry too"...his mother asked but her son wasn't paying attention...instead his gaze was on Mina...lady Aqua...

Little jungkook climbed off his momma laps then head straight to mina....he stretched his hands out so she could carry him and without wasting time she did..

Jungkook wasn't the type to let anyone carry him...seeing him smuggled cutely in Mina's hold and placing his head on her stomach...speaks alot...

One of jungkook's ability....*he reads mind and hear thoughts*...